Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 8:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sometimes silly Drama brings teh funneh

We all know a large number of posters, myself included, love the Gong Sau or other drama threads. Here lately, we have even sucked in the ever stoic jnp and SamboSteve into Drama threads.

Besides all of the silly posturing, e-penis measuring, sandy vaginas, and butt hurt embarrassment occasionally we get some damn funny videos.

Here are a few of my Favorites:

This one occurred when we had a new Bruce Lee nutrider who was lured over from MAP. He had no clue of the differences between the myth and facts written about Bruce Lee. Yes, as usual, we were dicks. In his rage he posted a video slamming all of bullshido.

Original:

Omegas response:

Next was the mild Jack Rusher of Osiris vs. JFSUSA vs. Omar vs. Kat Fame. He was in Cali and decided to meet up with our resident chun superstar Dr_Tzun_Tzu aka DTT. It was supposed to be a non-drama skill test. By the time the full video popped up everything was turned on its ear. DTT eventually edited the video down to show how he could have hit Jack Rusher. HE removed all of the other context to the video and added subtitles. Then we argued for pages over the definition of editing. He said the video he made wasn't edited.

Original:

DTT edit:

Jack's Response:

Now we have Gong Sau Drama. I'm not getting into the specifics. It is to convoluted and has to many sides. Basically, Kintanon had a Gong Sau with Matt Phillips that occurred because, CY turned down a Gong Sau from Matt Phillips. Confused? So was everyone posting in all of those damn threads. Anyway, bickering occurred (yah rly) Zendokan was dragged in and somehow Lebell asked for an apology.

Sambo Steve's Response.

Why start this thread? Many of these get missed because, they are in trollshido or the traditional forums and I don't think they get the attention they deserve.

Want the scoop on each video? There is a search function in the upper right corner.

Have fun.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/07/2011 8:44pm at .

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 8:32pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now we have Gong Sau Drama. I'm not getting into the specifics. It is to convoluted and has to many sides.
    An IIF spelling error!!! muahahahahaha I JUST BEAT THE INTERNET~

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 8:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll have to do better as permalost already caught that grammar mistake.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 8:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ..I'm not really sure what Colin's problem is. It isn't so much that I'm ANGRY about him sleeping with my sister, it's more that I thought it was a douche move to not leave her webcam on..
    Am I getting warmer?

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 8:59pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this reminds me of the time i was in high school, and i was the nerdy kid who was trying to make a small business out of raising catfish, and i joined the school wrestling team so that i could reunite with my brother and repair his relationship with my mother through him coaching me. see, times got real hard when my father, college wrestling legend, was killed in a car wreck.

along the way, i got a girl who was in my league, earned the respect of a former bully, came in second at state, and fixed my family, all with the help of a black man.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 9:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sounds like a Morgan Freeman movie.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 9:11pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A Bruce Lee nutrider, a chunner and SamboSteve remind you of a Black Man? Weird?

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 9:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhhh still makes no sense.....

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 9:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A Bruce Lee nutrider, a chunner and SamboSteve remind you of a Black Man? Weird?
    I have this touching movie montage playing in my head.
    It starts out with tragic piano music, and the sound of newsradio reporting, seeing headlines.. WRESTLING LEGEND DEAD... SON TO TAKE MANTLE OF LOCAL HERO... TRAGEDY STRIKES LOCAL FAMILY..

It then segues into a poem, being narrated by Morgan Freeman, from the perspective of he, as an elderly shopkeeper and retired boxer talking about the sadness in the boy from a young age, that grew into a steely resolve.

The kid faced danger on T3h Str33t, and his Mcdojo karate left his body permanently scarred. His face would forever bear the knife mark of his assailant, a badge of his own shame.

10 years later, the boy shows up out of prison. The boy, (played by STB'A) is greeted by Morgan Freeman (played by IIF) and the two begin a beautiful pedagogical bromance, that results in the creation of a new champion who discovers the essence of true sportsmanship by basking in the love of the old Freeman. (power of one).

*edit*

lol.. my Freeman reference wasn't too far from the mark (from the perspective of Glover fulfilling the same Jungian archetype.)
    Last edited by Colin; 4/07/2011 9:23pm at . Reason: I Just saw the movie poster. Just then. Right after I posted.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast