Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 11:25am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    Tell me, did your parents have any children that lived?
    What should I do then? I have talked to him all I could without begging, and If he wants to fight, I cant avoid it the teachers don't even watch that hall, I can tell the school but they won't do anything, we have a three strikes your out policy here, and he only has 1 this year.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sx5 View Post
    I would join a wrestling team if we had one but its a small school, about 1000 people and the only sports are the basics.
    I don't buy this. 1000 people is not a small school and wrestling is one of the basics. Man up and join the wrestling team, you'll lose for a while but it's better than getting your ass kicked by some wannabe toughguy.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 11:28am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    LOL, I had somebody paint me out to be the bully once. (In this case I was, but even to this day I don't feel guilty about it). The next next day he went to the principle and cried his eyes out. I got brought to the principle's office and I had a good laugh. The principle simply ask me not to kick his ass again.

What does this have to do with the OP's story? Supposedly it was over a girl. It really wasn't, but he thought it was. The guy played himself the victim. He really wasn't. He deserved a good ass kicking. Anybody follow me on this?
    Things aren't what they used to be. Any violence, threats, screwing around in the halls, or even talking too loud gets kids in trouble these days. Just listening to some of the stories my son tells makes me wonder about the pussification of American school kids.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 11:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
    I don't buy this. 1000 people is not a small school and wrestling is one of the basics. Man up and join the wrestling team, you'll lose for a while but it's better than getting your ass kicked by some wannabe toughguy.

I am quite serious, I even asked the football coach about forming one, and he said it wasn't approved. No point to lying on a forum haha but If I can get the funds there is a school that teaches kickboxing, judo and BJJ about 30 miles away. I should as you said probably shell out the money for it.

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 11:47am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3 View Post
    In the school districts where my daughters attended high school they had a zero tolerance policy for fighting. if he hits you fall to the floor and turtle. He will be taken away in handcuffs.
    Of course. the Italian soccer team meathod of self defence.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I am going to be the asshole contrary Devi'ls advocate. The other half of this story would be interesting.

I like to infer too much so here goes. You have insulted the guy, called him a wannabe gangsta, a statutory rapist, a wannabe date-rapist, and you talk to the girl on the sly by your own admission. All of this has been said to anonymous people on the net. I'm pretty sure some of these comments have been sent to the girl and he saw them.

In High school I would have wanted to crush you for hating. Now, I realize it takes two to tango.

So, this makes me wonder what type of texts , the tone of your comments, you have sent her that he accidentally saw or was shown on purpose.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, I am going to be the asshole contrary Devi'ls advocate. The other half of this story would be interesting.

I like to infer too much so here goes. You have insulted the guy, called him a wannabe gangsta, a statutory rapist, a wannabe date-rapist, and you talk to the girl on the sly by your own admission. All of this has been said to anonymous people on the net. I'm pretty sure some of these comments have been sent to the girl and he saw them.

In High school I would have wanted to crush you for hating. Now, I realize it takes two to tango.

So, this makes me wonder what type of texts you have sent him that he accidentally saw or was shown on purpose.
    He is 17, doing a 14,15 year old girl, quite illegal, never said any of this to him but that is the best way to describe him, drugs, pants down to the knees, you know trying to dress like a stereotypical gangster. if by talk on the sly you meant talk to her when he didn't want her to, yes I did but I never hit on her and she was always the one to re initiate it.

I should have told her bye when this started yes but I never tried to cause trouble with him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:19pm

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any possibility that he will attack you outside of the school?

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I think you're a rat faced punk. Who the hell passively aggressively threatens to get the guy for statutory rape? Unless, he doesn't actually go to your high school and is some skeezy dude hangin in the parking lot picking up HS girls. But it doesn't sound like he is.

Get your fight on or puss out. There is no middle way in HS. Hell in a three strikes environment I would have fought him before spring break so I didn't have to waste my time worrying about it over vacation.

Furthermore I still can't shake the feeling that you've got a thing for his girlfriend and you're an emo punk.

Man you are really bringing the bipolar out in me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:21pm

Style: Kendo, Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no, a slightly more than two years age difference! I'm sure the courts would throw the book at this daring, also underaged pedophile.

Honestly, both of you seem like douchebags, and I hope each of you gets a black eye, three days off school, and a stern talking to by your disappointed fathers.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast