Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video camera ALWAYS a good idea.

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 6:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So that's 3 members going to be banned for trolling in newbietown.

OP if you want to train in martial arts and live in the USA join the school wrestling team. To avoid getting attacked just avoid situations and places where he could jump you without others and the school authorities being about to intervene and stop the fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 7:06am

Style: BJJ n stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you join the wrestling team the other upshot besides learning something useful is that you will know end up knowing a whole load of wrestlers. Let them know that you are taking it up because you are being bullied, generally teams tend to take care of their own.
    Of course, trying to get footage of a bully is the best way to deal with them. There are numerous things you can do from there, go to the school authorities, parents, police or even just post it on youtube for all to see. Making a game plan like 'aim for the nose' for a confrontation with a bully is not really a good idea because fights never go the way you expect them to and you will be likely to get beaten up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 8:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would join a wrestling team if we had one but its a small school, about 1000 people and the only sports are the basics. Its not some fight club thing or technically bullying but rather this, Ive known a girl for about a year and a half, during the last half of it she likes the "bad boy skater tapout types" well he is bad news he first started datingher by trying to get her drunk for obvious reasons, won't let her talk to a lot of people and so on, well since they met he made her show him all her text messages apparently he was trying to stop he from talking to me, which was part of the reason for her randomly not talking to me, then apoligizing later, and seemingly the more I texted her, now I know why.

So anyway he thinks he is gonna be tough and jump me now, I think in part because I found out what he was getting her to do. I could run yes, but that would pretty much get me a stigma the whole rest of my time in highschool I knew a guy who ran from a equal fight and now he gets bullied a lot, he is a year older, but about 2 inches shorter, and I don't think he is as strong as I am.

I didn't try to encourage him and I will try to walk past him but unless he is just being a loud mouth I will likely get sucker punched, I know the whole left jab, right cross, left hook, boxing style might not be the best so I was wondering what approach I should take to at least not losing until the teachers get there? I am not a bad fighter, I just lack his experience. What I will say is this, there is some sort of "fighters code" which seems to avoid nose, neck and other sensitive spots, I don't want the fight so I have have every intention of breaking the nose but I don't know if that would even do much good as I have not done it before.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 8:48am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you trying to "steal his girl" or just texting to her as a friend?

Assuming you're just being friendly, can't you talk to the guy and tell him there's nothing to fight over?

Keep your wits about you and you'll do better at any rate. You won't learn to fight by the end of the week regardless of what you do. So use your brain.

While you're at it, please learn to use proper punctuation.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 8:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not trying to steal his girl, just texting her as a friend. Never even comment on her photos, Ive tried talking to him, but he won't believe me, either she is playing games, or he is just a asshole

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 8:55am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In a school of only 1000 people I can't believe that you don't have some mutual acquaintances. Ask them if he really is going to kick your ass. Or better yet ask them to tell him you aren't actually interested in his girlfriend. That is the smart way.

Here is the dumb way:
    You CAN learn a good double leg in 2 weeks. You can also bang his girlfriend in 2 weeks. Do both and have the upper hand when school starts back up. YMMV

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 8:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sx5 View Post
    Not trying to steal his girl, just texting her as a friend. Never even comment on her photos, Ive tried talking to him, but he won't believe me, either she is playing games, or he is just a asshole
    How do her sweater puppies feel about the whole situation?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 9:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    In a school of only 1000 people I can't believe that you don't have some mutual acquaintances. Ask them if he really is going to kick your ass. Or better yet ask them to tell him you aren't actually interested in his girlfriend. That is the smart way.

Here is the dumb way:
    You CAN learn a good double leg in 2 weeks. You can also bang his girlfriend in 2 weeks. Do both and have the upper hand when school starts back up. YMMV
    We are pretty much opposite ends of the scale, I keep to myself, and he is always tries to be Mr. gangster player. I know a few girls he does, but he wants to be the only guy in her life, I could always report him for statutory rape of her, but I doubt it could be proved. Ive said screw it I don't even want to talk to her anymore , but I think he feels his ego is at stake here

Posted On:
    4/06/2011 9:03am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Avoid the him, her and the fight, high school isn't forever. Trust me, none of this is worth it.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast