Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 5:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, according to state law I was stat raped as a lad of 14(she was 18). I take that as a badge of devirginizing pride. If only more 18 year old chicks were as hot and willing as my stat rapist! Since I have an older sister and it was her friend is she an accomplice? If only all my friends were lucky enough to be similarly victimized at 14 :P

Basically dude to even bring that up(age of consent) you give credence to the idea that you are a giant douche...that may not be the case. You are probably just scared and grasping at straws which is understandable.

I guess you really just have to figure out what is most important to you: Your pretty teenage face or your fragile teenage pride. I'd error on the side of face and try to avoid what is a silly fight. My experiences were a little different though and one of them was staring a guy down for an entire day(because I liked his GF). After said day he showed up with two friends one of which had a knife. I was surrounded by a bunch of girl friends so stupid pride was an issue. In the end I got a good straight right in and he hit me with some ugly hook. After we both punched each other in the face we decided not to fight anymore. The friends never engaged and the girls never had to see me get stabbed. Everything seems so much more built up and serious than it really is. Also, if you have no choice(which I find almost unbelievable) then schedule the fight. Make sure you wear a cup & mouth guard. Also before hand it might be best to talk to your Dad(or father figure if he's not around).

I'm not really sure about the bat suggestion even though it was supposidly serious. I find escalating things isn't the greatest idea but that's from a guy whose high schools star basketball player was booted from school because they found multiple uzis/automatics in his locker. Even at that school people would respect one on one fights though. I never saw any weapons drawn in the countless fist fights I witnessed.

Also, let's say the movie dream scenario happens and you beat him down with a bat: What then? You may not go to jail since you're a minor but you will have to live with the consequences. What if you paralyze the guy over some text messages to a girl whose name you'll forget in a year?

TL:DR = stfu about stat rape, think rationally about it, wear a cup & mouthguard, talk to Dad, escalating things with weapons might be a bad idea and make damn sure if you use a weapon that you can accept the consequences and is any of it really worth it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2011 4:43pm

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    A bunch of stupid tripe
    Go back to /b/.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2011 6:18pm

Style: Muay Thai, Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a high school fight. It will happen eventually, be it this guy or another. My advice: don't lose.

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 5:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sx5 View Post
    ve known a girl for about a year and a half, during the last half of it she likes the "bad boy skater tapout types" well he is bad news he first started datingher by trying to get her drunk for obvious reasons, won't let her talk to a lot of people and so on, well since they met he made her show him all her text messages apparently he was trying to stop he from talking to me, which was part of the reason for her randomly not talking to me, then apoligizing later, and seemingly the more I texted her, now I know why.
    You're in the friend zone, you're never getting out. Cut your losses before you get seriously hurt.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 6:05pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "bad boy skater tapout types"? Those types usually can't skate or fight very well.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 6:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shh, he's labeling. Leave him alone.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/08/2011 8:19pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    You're in the friend zone, you're never getting out. Cut your losses before you get seriously hurt.
    this is the damn truth right here.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/08/2011 9:20pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So did the OP get curb stomped or not? Inquiring minds and all that....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2011 10:39pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He probably bitched out, got ridiculed for about a week and then nobody cared. Just a guess tho.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2011 11:35pm

Style: Judo noob, heavy bag

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So after deciding to skip to the last page (after reading the first) I am greeted with a post about statutory rape. This is why I love Bushido.

As for getting out of the friendzone, its simple: don't be a *****. And contrary to popular belief, ***** doesn't mean nice guy. You can be a nice guy and still get laid.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 11 LastLast