Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but look who's being banned the inner circle, the guys who are in on the major trolls. Them getting banned could be part of the troll

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yet, you stay.
    It doesn't cost me anything.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony posted as someone from the inside, complaining about money owed and I said it was stupid business acumen and sour-grapes and I'm not privy to any of that.

I made a whole shitload of jokes at Anthony's expense on Sociocide, as did others. When fes went to his defense, that is when the thread got burned and she got banned.

I don't have any knowledge as to what is going on in the Admin Forum, I just know it stinks like a shitty coverup from out here. The burden of proof is on Phrost to prove otherwise.

Or they can trot out the lapdog Sam Browning to dazzle us all with his legal doublespeak and essentially threaten with lawsuits like he did to other posters.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right, it isn't about money but.....

Thank you, I appreciate it. Almost 10 years invested just in time, and money, well, the money isn't that big of a deal to me really. I've invested in worse. So a loss sucks, but the money made... That's a different story. I handled most of the operations at one time, and my spread sheets were what drove the place. So when I start seeing a discretionary fund increasing every month, and no receipts needed, then I'm going to have an issue. Especially when the amount always brings the profit to just about break even so no one gets a disbursement. But money aside, Neal was like a brother to me. He'd call me up on my birthday every year, always asked about my kids, talked highly of my son's last wrestling competition where he won 1st place gold, and generally a staple of my life for 8 years. So yeah, this sucks on more levels than just money.
    Money......

Motherfuck who I owe--Scarface

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:19pm

Style: muay thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Anthony posted as someone from the inside, complaining about money owed and I said it was stupid business acumen and sour-grapes and I'm not privy to any of that.

I made a whole shitload of jokes at Anthony's expense on Sociocide, as did others. When fes went to his defense, that is when the thread got burned and she got banned.

I don't have any knowledge as to what is going on in the Admin Forum, I just know it stinks like a shitty coverup from out here. The burden of proof is on Phrost to prove otherwise.

Or they can trot out the lapdog Sam Browning to dazzle us all with his legal doublespeak and essentially threaten with lawsuits like he did to other posters.
    Bring out the torches! Time for some investigation!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is fucking awesome.

At this point I can't tell the people who are having lulz from the people who are actually pissed off. Sweet!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost is running this site with all the benefits of other people's ****-ups. He knows how posters on this site were able to trick and trap suspected frauds. He knows the usage of archives and Google cache. He knows the ins and outs of hiding that which he doesn't want seen and he knows the power of persuasion and groupthink.

Within 30 secs. my post can be gone, my account can be gone and there is no proof I ever said this.

Phrost knows how to dodge an investigation. I only hope Anthony has a better attorney.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope he has better supporters than you.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stand on my own. I wasn't supporting Phrost and I wasn't supporting Anthony.

But thank you for revealing your true machination and motivations.

Have you ever been to one of these retreats at the Compound? Does he have an elaborate collection of WWII memorabilia, both Allied and Axis? Did you get to shoot the mythical AR-15? Did he ever repeat a Tony Robbins speech to you?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast