Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:06pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who knows?

All I see is a bunch of do nothing bitches, Anthony included, whining about money when they haven't done **** in ages.

"OMG there might be moneylol!!!111110111111" *type type type type type* *whine whine whine whine whine*
    I don't think it's the money bothering most people. It's the allegations of fraud, again, but with what could be a reliable source. Then there's the information control on this forum, which pretty much goes against the mission statement of the site.

I know you're not dumb, IIF, please don't throw up straw men and non-sequiturs like you are.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzero View Post
    I'm off to KM class. Looking forward to reading 20+ pages of pure shitstorm when I return.
    Likely be gone before you get back.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    I don't think it's the money bothering most people. It's the allegations of fraud, again, but with what could be a reliable source. Then there's the information control on this forum, which pretty much goes against the mission statement of the site.

I know you're not dumb, IIF, please don't throw up straw men and non-sequiturs like you are.
    I feel like I am watching one of those UFO documentaries on History Channel. Where they let JUST enough moonbattery in public view so they can say, "Hey look at these toothless hillbillies that buy into this ****" and then when someone with half a brain stumbles a little too close to something, that person disappears for a few weeks.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if I am toothless hillbilly or half-a-brain.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    That's what Anthony and people are crying about on sociocide. Pay.

Anthony whined about money, mods on Sociocide are whining about money you stayed in trollshido reading one thread.

He wants his money I really could careless if you missed all the complaints.

Keep up next time.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony never posted on Sociocide.
    He might have even been banned from there, or if he did post, those goddamn threads were gone before I saw them.
    big surprise.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:12pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jokes aside, this whole episode is making me sad. When it was just one guy ranting it seemed like...one guy ranting. Now with all the banning, scrubbing threads, etc. it's starting to feel like someone at BS is hiding something.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony whined about money, mods on Sociocide are whining about money you stayed in trollshido reading one thread.
    Keep up next time.
    That's the problem for the crybaby Admins. That's not most of us. The rank-and-file members who are pissed are more annoyed by the potential hypocrisy. So how do we get an answer on what's going on? Start a MABS thread? Or is silence and closed threads all we get?

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm torn right now. I always do my best to remain level-headed but whatever is happening is fucked all kinds of up.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Keep up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Thank you, I appreciate it. Almost 10 years invested just in time, and money, well, the money isn't that big of a deal to me really. I've invested in worse. So a loss sucks, but the money made... That's a different story. I handled most of the operations at one time, and my spread sheets were what drove the place. So when I start seeing a discretionary fund increasing every month, and no receipts needed, then I'm going to have an issue. Especially when the amount always brings the profit to just about break even so no one gets a disbursement. But money aside, Neal was like a brother to me. He'd call me up on my birthday every year, always asked about my kids, talked highly of my son's last wrestling competition where he won 1st place gold, and generally a staple of my life for 8 years. So yeah, this sucks on more levels than just money.
    Source:

Administrator

Posted On:

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Anthony never posted on Sociocide.
    He might have even been banned from there, or if he did post, those goddamn threads were gone before I saw them.
    big surprise.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast