Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Allright. This is just about enough of this bullshizzle-o

There has been at least a half-dozen threads scrubbed on Bullshido in the past couple of days and at least as many on Sociocide.

At least three posters INCLUDING Staff Member fes_fsa have been banned on Sociocide and not to mention Staff Member Anthony.

I had an argument with fes, on Sociocide, where essentially I was calling Anthony a fucking moron for taking this public in the manner he did and his whinging on like a fucking pom when Phrost owned his ass. You handle business with attorneys, not in open forum. If he is so desperate for money, sucks to be him.

Fes' support of Anthony got her ass banned the **** out of Sociocide and, well, I fucking laughed my ass off. I trolled her out of a forum AND out of a Moderator position. I win again. Then Rudy got banned, then Chuck. The irony was deep and delicious. Enemies, thrown together into that dark abyss.

Then resident Krautard Sparta/Pilgrim/Kissass/Hiro/Rafe went onto some rambling ass diatribe about German Lawyers and Border Hunting, straight out of the fucking movie Machete and my first thought was:

the cum finally backed-up into his brain and he fucking lost it. He was never very smart or stable to begin with and was always kind of a joke and a lapdog and a sycophant, so no great loss.

Then, the thread with his submoronic ramblings is now scrubbed, burned, earth-salted, gone too. It isn't like anyone was going to believe that goddamn moron. IT'S RAFE. He flounces at at the slightest cross-breeze. Seriously. It wasn't like it was someone with twice as much intelligence as him posted it. I would have believed Lebell before Rafe.

What the **** is going on here. I was calling troll. Troll fucking Troll Troll Troll, but WHY SCRUB THAT THREAD? It contained mostly the conspiratorial ramblings of a half-wit. I wish I could go back and re-read that **** cuz something isn't right.

What the **** is going on with this place, it is annoying the **** out of me. We are having a big lulzfest on Sociocide and one by one those threads are getting scrubbed and I'm getting PMs from Staff here and there telling me to knock it the **** off.

I swear to Christ I have better uses of my $170 annual Sponsorship ($10 per month Bullshido $5 per month Sociocide) then to have some petty internet fairy send me a "stern and harsh message".

Jesus, I'm a goddamn adult with a career and a house and people whom depend on me. I don't need your "ban warnings". Ban me and lose the money, deal with it.

**** you, Phrost. You better goddamn start answering, I'm getting sick of this. If you can't handle the criticism too fucking bad. You've done fuckall about this yet have no problem posting your bullshit on your training log and an "Atlas Shrugged: The Movie" thread.

Do you want to know the most annoying thing? RUDY ABEL TELLING ME I'M MAKING SENSE. Of course, I can't PROVE that now, since those posts were scrubbed from Sociocide.

Begin countdown for THIS thread getting purged, too in 3-2-1.

Anyhow, if I get banned, too, it was nice knowing you all. I won't be back.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Threads being deleted on Bullshido? I was led to believe that's, like, totally against policy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rare.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:36am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EDIT: Scrubbed.
    Last edited by Kickapoo; 3/31/2011 11:40am at .
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:37am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a ban warning.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine.
    Find me the thread with the Rambling Rafe post.

It WAS quoted on Sociocide, which is how I became aware of it in the first place, as he used an unsavory term.

Here is his posting history:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/sear...searchid=71121

Nothing.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:38am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:39am

Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Attached Images  

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    This is a ban warning.
    **** you, Piz.
    I like you and you leave me cool visitor messages but I'm not your fucking bitch.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rafe and his international cabal of lawyer bankers with special cheque books was pretty sweet, I must admit I was a smidge disappointed when that was taken away from me. Its redaction did pique my interest in the larger site-wide shenanigans though.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast