Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 9:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by redjahya View Post
    that is what this whole board is dedicated to, you didn't need to post if you didn't want to answer questions dipshit, i believe this is classed as trolling. do you even know what board you are on? try not to hurt yourself on the way out.
    I was trying to help you out. I told you to stop trying to figure out what to master and just go train something. THAT'S what this board is really about. Actually training.

in my post i mentioned that i have already decided on baji and i want to learn it for the form rather than so that i can go out and start fights. so no, you didn't read my post. don't feel bad though, i hear they can teach you the harder words (like "fundamental" and "clarify") at night school.
    Um...have YOU read your post. You didn't say you only wanted to learn the form, and you did ask about real world application. Wow.

Thank you for the night school recommendation, I actually have a Master's degree and have taught college classes, so my reading comprehension is at least average...which is more than I can say for you as you can't even recall what YOU wrote.
    Last edited by Southpaw; 4/01/2011 9:40am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 9:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i never said or implied that i wouldn't fight if that is what you are getting at? i am not some testosterone filled asshole who needs to start fights to prove anything and i don't plan on staying here for very long to be perfectly honest. a lot of what i have read here goes against who i am. but if i sort through the absolute **** it is interesting.
    See at first you were noobish.

Your OP is now in that absolute **** category.

neither, i'll just use the blood you produce when you try to accommodate my unusually large penis.
    Are you asking him to chop off your dick? Weird.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 1:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I was trying to help you out. I told you to stop trying to figure out what to master and just go train something. THAT'S what this board is really about. Actually training.
    "Introductions, stupid questions, and general noobness. TROLLING THE NOOBS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE IN THIS FORUM. Of course, if you catch them in the wild, it's open season. So if you're a noob and aren't sure about something... POST IT HERE!"

what was it you said?

Yeah...I actually did...I just didn't want to reply to stupid questions that we've got 1000 threads about.
    so you posted in a forum for stupid questions because you don't want to answer stupid questions? then you ask your own stupid question...

Um...have YOU read your post. You didn't say you only wanted to learn the form, and you did ask about real world application. Wow.

Thank you for the night school recommendation, I actually have a Master's degree and have taught college classes, so my reading comprehension is at least average...which is more than I can say for you as you can't even recall what YOU wrote.
    get your head out of your ass and look at this (don't stress, i bolded the parts you skipped over last time)

2. would it have more or lessreal world application (fitness and general health-wise) training in just baji?

3. how easy would it be to combine wc, xing yi and tai chi with baji and would it pervert the movement of baji? i should clarify, would a proficiency in other styles benefit the fundamental style as far as my understanding goes without changing the form?
    thanks retard,

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Are you asking him to chop off your dick? Weird.
    yeah that is exactly what i meant. most people don't understand the concept of someone else bleeding when i am injured. you sir, are one smart cookie.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 2:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

yeah that is exactly what i meant. most people don't understand the concept of someone else bleeding when i am injured. you sir, are one smart cookie.
    The fact that you can't figure out how easy it was to change the semantics, concerning your post, does make me smarter than you.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 2:46pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Southpaw gave you good advice. You should stop spazzing out for a minute and read it again.

You will be better off training than not training. For your specific goals, since they don't seem to involve learning how to actually fight, then training in one random chinese based MA is probably as good as any other. So find one near you that is the most enjoyable and start in that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @redjahya...

You've got big internet muscles.

It sounds like you might be new to message boards so let me give you some insight. In your original post you questioned the compatibility of three martial arts with regards to self defense.

See below.

1. baji quan, wing chun and xing yi, are they compatible as far as self defense is concerned?
    You later say:

would a proficiency in other styles benefit the fundamental style as far as my understanding goes without changing the form?
    Now, help little old retarded me understand why you think anyone who has even a cursory understanding of the English language should interpret these statements as you not wanting to learn to fight...but only wanting to learn a form?

In any case, it sounds like you are much more interested in verbal intercourse than you are in actually getting your (I'm guessing w/ a high likelihood of accuracy) overweight ass to a gym and actually start training.

Every minute you spend acting tough in front of your computer is another minute you are not out looking for a place to train. A simple Google search for Brisbane Australia martial arts pulls up no less than 75 unique locations. Your time would be better spent finding a place to train than getting into an online pissing match w/ a person in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 11:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The fact that you can't figure out how easy it was to change the semantics, concerning your post, does make me smarter than you.
    easy isn't changing a whole word, semantics refers to interpretation not modification. you even quoted me and didn't bother to change the word there. i could understand if you had but as it stands you just seem like a waste of oxygen. go fucking drown yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Southpaw gave you good advice. You should stop spazzing out for a minute and read it again.

You will be better off training than not training. For your specific goals, since they don't seem to involve learning how to actually fight, then training in one random chinese based MA is probably as good as any other. So find one near you that is the most enjoyable and start in that.
    i am probably going to learn xing yi, mainly because after further consideration i have deemed southpaw to be the less retarded of the two and the only reason i could possibly see for it is fake telling me not to train is ego. the human fucking condition.

@redjahya...

It sounds like you might be new to message boards so let me give you some insight. In your original post you questioned the compatibility of three martial arts with regards to self defense.

Now, help little old retarded me understand why you think anyone who has even a cursory understanding of the English language should interpret these statements as you not wanting to learn to fight...but only wanting to learn a form?

In any case, it sounds like you are much more interested in verbal intercourse than you are in actually getting your (I'm guessing w/ a high likelihood of accuracy) overweight ass to a gym and actually start training.

Every minute you spend acting tough in front of your computer is another minute you are not out looking for a place to train. A simple Google search for Brisbane Australia martial arts pulls up no less than 75 unique locations. Your time would be better spent finding a place to train than getting into an online pissing match w/ a person in Raleigh, North Carolina.
    the post then goes on to state that i only want to train in those other forms until i can baji, i was asking for a similar style in regards to form.

i consider the self defense side of things irrelevant and unavoidable since i live in an area populated by indigenous racists who want to hurt whitey at every opportunity, i did tkd for around 4 years when i was a kid* and despite the bad rep it gets it is effective if you use it right, though perhaps only against untrained and intoxicated opponents.

i was merely wanting to know which ones wouldn't clash if i did end up using them in a fight, which to be honest is more likely than not. i do however, want to learn baji over other arts because of its form. apologies for confusion.

*note it has been roughly 11 years since i had any tkd instruction so i don't have any form, just decent flexibility, speed and power in my legs. i am not concerned with that perverting baji*

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 11:11pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, so are you saying you DO need an art that will serve you well in frequent physical altercations? I'm very confused now...

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 11:19pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    easy isn't changing a whole word, semantics refers to interpretation not modification. you even quoted me and didn't bother to change the word there. i could understand if you had but as it stands you just seem like a waste of oxygen. go fucking drown yourself.
    Hahahahahahahaha you need to take those night school classes you recommended to Southpaw.

Semantics refers to the meaning of words. I quoted your post to change the meaning, that's called semantics, which doesn't have anything to do with actually using a different word.

As to your ego comment? Hahaha this coming from the guy calling people retarded because he got his feelings hurt. Your ego has you talking **** over the net, not listening to anything anyone said and whining about racism.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 11:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Luckily for the rest of us, no martial art is proof against the righteous boomerang of indigenous justice.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast