Page 4 of 39 First 1234567814 ... Last

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnix View Post
    i can deadlift 325, i weigh 150 and i'm 5'3" and i can kick over my head.
    I can dead lift 500lbs+, I weigh 190 and I'm 5'10 and I can also kick over your head.

Fucking midget.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG Ghandi was racist!!
    King without a crown

Style
    jeet kune do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    omega, you can deadlift more than me. you may or may not be able to kick higher than me. i did not specify exactly how high i can kick(just that i can kick over my head) 'cause i have'nt measured that recently. i have kicked a garage door header with a jumping front kick and that was measured at seven foot and my knee was bent so i could have reached seven foot two or so, which aint bad for a midget. i'm sure you could do it too, make sure to stretch first or ya might pull a hammy. oh and one more thing, i like being a midget i have a lower center of gravity, better balance, it's easier to get a single or double leg, and i can punch tall people in the leg without lowering my stance.

Style
    bjj/judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    omega, you can deadlift more than me. you may or may not be able to kick higher than me. i did not specify exactly how high i can kick(just that i can kick over my head) 'cause i have'nt measured that recently. i have kicked a garage door header with a jumping front kick and that was measured at seven foot and my knee was bent so i could have reached seven foot two or so, which aint bad for a midget. i'm sure you could do it too, make sure to stretch first or ya might pull a hammy. oh and one more thing, i like being a midget i have a lower center of gravity, better balance, it's easier to get a single or double leg, and i can punch tall people in the leg without lowering my stance.
    he actually didn't say he could kick higher than you, he said he could kick over your head

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :yaoming:

Why are you punching people's legs? I am not familiar with this brand of fighting.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop now, this will not end well for you.
    Lurk a bit more for a while and you will understand.
    King without a crown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you go start a proper Newbietown thread of your own and tell us all about this wondrous amazement?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you don't. You have small man's complex and you're compensating for your lack of testicular manhood.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    he actually didn't say he could kick higher than you, he said he could kick over your head
    He fails at reading comprehension. It makes him a mental midget too.

Style
    jeet kune do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kickapoo, thats just as high as i can reach(lol, or laugh in your mind, or not at all, it's up to you, who am i to tell you how to laugh?) omega your good i won't deny it, you may even border on literary geniousness(i think i just made up a new word) however i got to ask, "no i don't" what?, i'm sorry i missed something.

Page 4 of 39 First 1234567814 ... Last