Page 1 of 39 12345 11 ... Last

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dear Newbies; Why I am better than you-

Dear Newbie;

I'm writing this letter to welcome you to this forum and explain how much you suck; this letter was catalyzed by this post. Understand this is only one of many attempts to help you out in your acclimation to our esteemed "family".

First thing to understand is that there are a lot of experienced posters on this site, many of whom have black belt in internet rhetoric. They are masters of taking apart any argument you may present forward, bending you over and raping your sorry excuse of a conjecture.

Second thing, we have meet ups. Don't talk tough over the internet unless you're ready to back it up. We will find out where you live, where you train and make sure to invite you. These meet ups are all in fun so don't be shy. I myself have been to over two dozen of these get togethers including the first one.

Third thing, there are a lot of instructors, coaches, and blackbelts on this forum. We hate bullshit and mincing words. Please don't ask us to be polite. As far as we're concerned we might as well be kicking back at a bar talking **** to one another and if you've never done this then find some other metaphor in which you can relate and stop your whining and bitching.

Fourth thing, of course your martial arts sucks. Some suck more than others. Not every art covers every thing. This is why people have cross trained for centuries. Let that sink in and say it one more time....centuries. It rolls off the tongue well doesn't it?

Lastly, if your sole argument is some dumbass philosophy about what martial arts should be and what a scholar truly is remember a few things:
    Confucius used to party with his students
    Ghandi was a racist
    and
    Socrates admitted he really didn't know it all.

Welcome to the Club.

Style
    Kickboxing (student)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    of course your martial arts sucks. Some suck more than others. Not every art covers every thing. This is why people have cross trained for centuries. Let that sink in and say it one more time....centuries. It rolls off the tongue well doesn't it?
    the welcome bot couldn't have said it better.

Style
    bjj/judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember one time when I told Omega to be polite in newbietown. He didn't deign to respond but later that night he entered my dreams and told me to reread the Newbietown rules or he'd armbar my soul.

Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    I remember one time when I told Omega to be polite in newbietown. He didn't deign to respond but later that night he entered my dreams and told me to reread the Newbietown rules or he'd armbar my soul.

Don't **** with Omega.
    Bad things happen during sleep-time.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Style
    FMA and TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for the "friendly" advice. Will be carefull not to step on anyones toes except the con-masters.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thank you for the heartfelt welcoming omega. i bow before the awesome sifu grandmaster of awesomeness, and take your advice to heart.

Style
    Judo, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega, you softie. You're taking it easy on these guys for once.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought we were going to beat them with bars of soap wrapped in pillow sheets, and make them recite the rifleman creed...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently we have two (not the ones above) retards who don't read stickies. Gee why am I not surprised?

Style
    Boxing, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm one of the retards who didn't read the stickies.

The only reason I got butt-hurt over your trolling Omega is because I thought this was a trolling free zone for all. So your troll blindsided me like a left hook to the temple that can come out of nowhere and KTFO you when you lose focus. But your virtual beat-down has edumucated me. So I will now harden the fuc* up.

Page 1 of 39 12345 11 ... Last