Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 9:21pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But...but...I was just starting to like this site...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 9:25pm

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thread over at Sociocide has been moved/deleted.

This sucks, I loved Bullshido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 9:35pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Beak View Post
    The thread over at Sociocide has been moved/deleted.

This sucks, I loved Bullshido.
    Did... did **** just get real?

P.S. Chuck Motherfucking Hardin was right all along. I goddamn knew it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 9:40pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Did... did **** just get real?

P.S. Chuck Motherfucking Hardin was right all along. I goddamn knew it.
    Yep, hide your admins, hide your staff, hide all your members cuz they banning everybody up in here.

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:06pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For anyone else with Sam's phone #, i recommend calling it. I think it could be a good change tbh, there will be staff slots open for some new blood after this.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    For anyone else with Sam's phone #, i recommend calling it. I think it could be a good change tbh, there will be staff slots open for some new blood after this.
    Why is that?
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:15pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Okay guys,

Not gonna hide that I got drunk over this.
    Not goinna hide that it really breaks my fucking heart.

As of now, I'm not considering myself a member of Bullshido any more.

Why? Because it turns out it wasn't a joke. Like, not at all.

I just called Neal and formally informed that I want to immediately cancel my sponsorship, and I suggest everyone else to do the same. If this doesn't get done immediately, I'm filling legal action.

The regular members here are alright, but the staff guys are nothing but miserable thugs. I hope BFM and IIF didn't know about what was going on behind the scenes all the time. It would make me lose so much respect.

Apparently I'm not banned yet, but since I even got a butthurt email from Sam threatening me to shut up and let you "US guys handle your US businerses" [sic, LOLOL], I guess things will get ugly with me as well. So, while I'm still allowed to post:

You fucking assholes.

I'm not paying for your vacation trips, or for some racist assholes to play THE N-WORDhunters on the Mexican border, and I'm damn sure not intimidated by some fat internet warriors with a rambo-complex and a gun-fetish.

Let's see if this post is still here tomorrow morning, or if I'm, like fes and Anthony, deemed "too dangerous" to post just because JFS (you know, the hero of the parking lot) sent me an email.

Most you know who I am in real life, and that I was always up for real when it comes to protect this site. Shamefully, it looks like there was nothing to protect there all along.

My suggestion: If you want to know what's really going on, try contacting Neal, and ask them who David Simon is. (OH NOES, Sam, I JUST DIDN'T?!)

Four years of my life, I have interacted with you guys on a daily base. Thanks to those who gave me good advice (Snake, Whiteshark, BFM, Hanumonkey in particular), and a hearty **** YOU to the fuckers that were here to do "businers", as Sam says.
    Always figured out I would walk away from this site sooner or later, out of one reason or another, but never figured I would do it with so much disgust as I really feel like now.

I hope you die, you fucking cunts.
    I don't know why, but this post actually seems to enhance the 4/1 theory to me.

But really folks, admins especially, if ****'s going down for real... give us something. You don't have to tell us any sensitive details but throw us a damn bone.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    I don't know why, but this post actually seems to enhance the 4/1 theory to me.

But really folks, admins especially, if ****'s going down for real... give us something. You don't have to tell us any sensitive details but throw us a damn bone.
    Yes, that's because you missed all of the sponsor drama not to long ago. There were a few threads where some sponsors got angry threatened to remove and one pulled his sponsorship and one downgraded to supporting.

Who cares? Apparently the website was making good money **** his sponsorship.

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:37pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    I'm not paying for your vacation trips, or for some racist assholes to play THE N-WORDhunters on the Mexican border, and I'm damn sure not intimidated by some fat internet warriors with a rambo-complex and a gun-fetish.
    want to elaborate on this a little? maybe a name?

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:40pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Without some sort of explanation I could see this turning Bullshido into a ghost town pretty damn quick. Or would an explanation just make it worse?
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast