3/29/2011 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    Ok, I'm confused.
    ****, join the club.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post
    Well there's a first time for everything. Wonder how long this account will stay unbanned.

Shouldn't this be thekravmagakid? But Phrost wouldn't let you join a KM class, would he!

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:04pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since this got moved to Trollshido, can we get some kind of info or at least hint here?
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:06pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to be confused, just do what I do and come up with your own conclusions. I've decided that thekaratekid is actually Phrost trolling himself and he has been using Pandinha's account to post troll like posts indicating that Phrost himself is actually a troll IRL but that trolling is somehow sinister and thus needs to be reined in which will all eventuate in Phrost revealing himself to be trolling and removing his RL troll mask to reveal he was and always has been BIGMACLOL. That Phrost is one crafty character.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Is now a good time to become a supporting member?
    Now ...

**** it, yeah sure, why not ? ...

... you are not going to get much info tho ...

NDA already mentioned if you didn't sign one I wouldn't expect to know much more than, you didn't sign one.

That's kinda the point.

... and being a forum leader doesn't help much either ftr ...

not that I would tell you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    No need to be confused, just do what I do and come up with your own conclusions. I've decided that thekaratekid is actually Phrost trolling himself and he has been using Pandinha's account to post troll like posts indicating that Phrost himself is actually a troll IRL but that trolling is somehow sinister and thus needs to be reined in which will all eventuate in Phrost revealing himself to be trolling and removing his RL troll mask to reveal he was and always has been BIGMACLOL. That Phrost is one crafty character.
    It's like...Inception.

:Gasp:
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanT View Post
    So long as Im in some ****, I was Osiris. I laid the framework for our investigations and our throwdowns. When the site and its members were threatened, Im the one that put in the work in the streets. Im also Jordan Tabor. I've got over a decade of training and have competed in events such as mundials, where I currently maintain a record of 3-2. I've trained medalists for events as high as pan ams. My students are among the best in the world and have the hardware to prove it. If you look me up, you'll find I've taken my losses just like anyone, but that I put in the work and performed with skill and honor on the mats and on the streets. The brown belt is legitimate as any of my partners or students would tell you. There's a reason why I was my academy's "King of the Mat".

Now, what we have here is an old beef over a girl, who will go unnamed. Long story short, she moved acid. A lot of it. She concocted a plan erase the evidence and then join the police force. I refused to support it. Omega is retaliating.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanT View Post
    Are you serious? Dude, I've held weight, I've held pistols, I've chewed a dudes thumb half-way off. I still have mortal enemies after the **** that went down, sponsored by both this site and her. I absolutely have the right to withdraw support from gangland style chaos. I have the right, not to be involved in any further schemes, to present these people as law enforcement. No, Im not going to address every point that you make, because we can argue that for years. I'm not going to explain over a decade of my life to you.
    So between this ^ and the current Anthony/Phrost debacle, it seems there's some awesome skeletons in the closet, and unfortunately the closet is in the Admin section.

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:42pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost sold Bullshido and Anthony wants the cut he was promised for his years of service.

This reminds me of when Anthony bitched about how he shouted everyone strippers at one throwdown then no one shouted him strippers at the next throwdown. What kind of a man doesn't repay boobie debt?
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 7:44pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's lock the closet and set fire to it.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 9:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    This reminds me of when Anthony bitched about how he shouted everyone strippers at one throwdown then no one shouted him strippers at the next throwdown. What kind of a man doesn't repay boobie debt?
    is that like Australian slang or do people go out yelling at strippers or screaming strippers at there friends in Australia?
    Last edited by ojgsxr6; 3/29/2011 9:51pm at .
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast