Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.—Robert A. Heinlein

Just sayin'

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, I know you don't really care about this right now. And I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for you being pissed, but you're coming off as being a little too emotional right now. It doesn't help your case.

Good luck.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:32pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Hi, I know you don't really care about this right now. And I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for you being pissed, but you're coming off as being a little too emotional right now. It doesn't help your case.

Good luck.
    Thanks, but there's years invested, aswell as monies owed. I've been patient, i'm at my last with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:42pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still nothing, and for every minute, I'll post more of the bullshit that goes on about this site.

Troll gangs. One of the things that we talked about during the missouri retreat at Phrost's compound was how to get traffic numbers up. It waspretty cut and dry that we'd have to step up our trolling, to cause people to come back and read the site. so troll gangs were formed. they were headed up by a troll captain. problem was back in the day we had to get posters. so I knew a guy in hong kong that had cheap labor. So cheap, they were willing to take .05 cents per post. as long as we provided the posts and whatever needed to be said. so we spent a week going back and forth getting nonsensical posts, and insults to give to these guys. What we didn't know till after we paid off and started getting them posting on bullshido ws that the cheap labor were actually chinese prisoners. and all of them could not read or write english to save theirl ives. some of you might remember back in 2004 to 2006 the **** that sometimes got through with the broken english and misspellings in threads. But they did their job, and did it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wing Chun troll gangs? 52 blocks prisoner troll gangs?

*brain explodes*

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 10:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *FACEPALM*

I can't believe I fell for this one. ****, that was way too early.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 10:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, aside from Rudy's forum, which I saw last night - have any of Bullshido's other critics/exposed frauds picked up and run with this yet?

Damn. That was well-planned and executed.

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 10:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is bullshit! Don't believe the hype!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 10:43am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    So, aside from Rudy's forum, which I saw last night - have any of Bullshido's other critics/exposed frauds picked up and run with this yet?

Damn. That was well-planned and executed.
    Yeah, Ashida Kim just had to cancel the band he had hired for the celebration party. He's gonna have to use his ninja stealth to get his deposit back, cause they're not budging on that.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/01/2011 10:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't bring up Heinlein, other than your overblown 2 hour dissertation on the duality of man and what philosophical implications "Stranger in a strange land" contained, it has zero to do with what is at hand.
    You know what bothers me the most about all of this? I trusted you Neal. When we had our heart to heart and you stood up on your back porch pointed to your left and then to your right, and saying you built up all 10 plus acres of your Missouri compound off of hard work, decency, and doing what's right, I believed you.
    That should have been an alarm bell! Damn, I... I fell for it.
    Welp, at least I didn't make a 'Hug' topic like Sri Hanuman :Determined:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast