Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:11pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Neal. Burying the truth again, I see.

So you got one person still who thinks the world of you, even after I've given him every thing to make a decision up for himself. Bravo zulu.

Saw I was too late in posting. I've moved the thread out of the public light. Drop it, and leave it as is. Do NOT start another thread airing this **** out or I will take the actions I listed previously.

=======

Whatever man. I've talked to Neal. He basically contradicts everything you're saying. I don't have a problem with anything that's going on, and my money certainly isn't going where I don't want it. I don't know if you've got some ulterior motive or what, but I don't want to be part of this conversation anymore.

I will say this though, the public forums is not a place to air this. If you drag admin **** out into the open I will remove the thread, remove your admin credentials and probably get you banned.
    =====

I'm seriously fucking done
    How long do we have to fucking put up with this? Its like one big fucking ponzi schme blowing up in our faces.

Does Neal still have direct debit being taken out of your bank account? I had to cancel my cards to stop it. Seriously, bs has been profitable for over 3 years now. Just because Neal did 1 fucking disbursement back a year and half ago doesn't mean he's "Sharing the wealth" like he promised.

I fucking hate politics and him asking us to donate to the goddamn liberatirsm movement is bullshit. I dont' want to hear one more fucking tony robbins quote out of his mouth!

I believed in Neal and Bullshido. now it's one big fucking mess, we got like what? a few grand out of this? I barely broke even, and now that we're making a **** load of money from Google Adsense he's going to fucking stop talking to me?

Fucking bullshit!

----

Fm Wolf:

Re: I'm seriously fucking done
    Dude, I understand what you're saying, but I don't think you're privy to all that I am. Things aren't as profitable as you think. As for the direct debit, that stopped as soon as the launch of the new site. I'm sure it did for you too. He told me that was part of the plan, and I believe him. He's just waiting until there's enough set aside and then he's got to work out the hierarchy of who makes what. I'm sure there's a good reason why he hasn't returned your messages. I mean, the way you're airing **** out in the open makes you seem kind of unstable.

=======

Re: I'm seriously fucking done
    Bro, I still as of yesterday get the reports from adsense, and all revenue statements. Last month beat out our previous pinnacle month by almost 20%. I know **** costs money, that's why 3 months ago I was pushing to get an itemized cost report before we committed to the new design. I also don't think we should keep donating money to Neal's Thomas Jefferson Liberalism movement pal's organization. That has zero to do with the site. Look at teh financials that are on the server, I'd tellyou to look at the bank accounts, but I've been shut out of the 5 usa accounts the 1 hong kong one. I'll shoot youlast months income report (Actual and projected), and you'll see where Neal's asterix exspense discretionary fund eats out a huge margin of profit, and we don't have full transparency on what it's for. If I don't hear anything by noon my time from Neal, I'm airing out this ****.
    If you are going to ban me, ban me. I'll make sure the whole fucking web knows about the bullshit that goes around her for business as usual.

Damn Wolf, I would have thought you would listen to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously dude, you're going to ruin it for everyone. Can't you just chill the **** out for like another month until the new revenue kicks in?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Seriously dude, you're going to ruin it for everyone. Can't you just chill the **** out for like another month until the new revenue kicks in?
    How much longer? It's always next month, next month, it's been almost 2 years! Every month, we've sometimes doubled commissions, but to a fucking tee, there'salways something else that comes up that takes away the lion's share of whatever monies that come in. If it's not one thing, it's another, and I'm tried of it. Are you still getting debited fromyour bank account for admin status? or was Paul lying about that **** too? When does it stop, and promises made get paid?
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question, are you supposed to be getting paid out of the net profit? or gross?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Question, are you supposed to be getting paid out of the net profit? or gross?
    I'll spill the beans on everything if Neal doesn't fucking man up and pay me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:22pm

Style: muay thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****.Just.Got.Real.

Though this is totally the wrong place for this. Bullshido has people always watching it looking out for any kind of "fraud" or "dishonesty".

Internal disputes should stay internal.

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might want to lawyer up

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:24pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And why is this being done out here?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's talk about re education here on Bullshido. I've many times brought up I was thinking of trying out Krav Maga, or when I was up at Vancouver, Defendo. Something different from the usual BJJ/MuayTha/MMA cliche that floats around here. Everytime I would mention that, I'd get an email first from Phrost asking me how I was, and if he could call me to shoot theshit. We'd talk about the site, about how the money we were investing would pay off in dividends and that disbursement was justaround the corner. Then he'd go on about how it doesn't look right that an Admin who started bjj then go into krav maga would be for thesite. We'dhave an argument, and then he'd pull out the return on inveestment thing with money coming in, and it would be a shame if you got voted off for not being a team player. You couldhear teh smile in his voice, it was ike I'm trying to be your buddy, so fix it. All bullshit.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 3:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    And why is this being done out here?
    Because Mike, nothing is being done about it behind closed doors. You know I have the patience of Job, but this whole fiasco is beyond biblical in bullshit proportions.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast