226207 Bullies, 3775 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 39 of 39
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Smoke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    323

    Posted On:
    4/03/2011 8:30pm


     Style: Kyokushin, Boxing, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Kyokushin around Spokane. The only traditional striking art I'll take is that Kajukenbo place on Perry which strikes my interest (no pun intended).

    I drive to Davenport every Thursday and Saturday which is about a 45 minute drive. :L
  2. ericsenn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spokane, WA
    Posts
    111

    Posted On:
    4/03/2011 8:34pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    No Kyokushin around Spokane. The only traditional striking art I'll take is that Kajukenbo place on Perry which strikes my interest (no pun intended).

    I drive to Davenport every Thursday and Saturday which is about a 45 minute drive. :L
    haha nice one. ya i actually live in deer park, wich is 20 minutes from spokane, north spokane 40 minutes from cheney, and now cheney 40 minutes from daven port. i might actually be willing to take the drive if the school is really good. what can u tell me about it? also, r u going to ewu?
  3. Spectre72 is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Renton, WA
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    4/04/2011 9:58am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats with the rank testing. I know it was a bit more difficult to test for your blue belt during a black belt test. Nice work.
  4. RWaggs is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    915

    Posted On:
    4/04/2011 1:02pm


     Style: KK

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre72 View Post
    Congrats with the rank testing. I know it was a bit more difficult to test for your blue belt during a black belt test. Nice work.
    Thanks! Yeah, it was hard work but worth it. Being able to see and take part in black belt testing is a perk in my book.

    Obviously congratulations to yourself as well! That was some serious badassery displayed on your part.
    Last edited by RWaggs; 4/04/2011 1:21pm at .
  5. Smoke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    323

    Posted On:
    4/04/2011 7:36pm


     Style: Kyokushin, Boxing, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsenn View Post
    haha nice one. ya i actually live in deer park, wich is 20 minutes from spokane, north spokane 40 minutes from cheney, and now cheney 40 minutes from daven port. i might actually be willing to take the drive if the school is really good. what can u tell me about it? also, r u going to ewu?
    I know where Deer Park is, I have about 4 friends that graduated from class of 2005.
    The classes are pretty good, but honesty for the drive, I'd go to Spokane School of MMA and Boxing on Pines and take Muay Thai classes.

    If I were more experienced I'd start a Karate class at EWU (yes I go there). But I guess people seem to be happy with watered down Krotty. :(
  6. ericsenn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spokane, WA
    Posts
    111

    Posted On:
    4/05/2011 1:28am


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I know where Deer Park is, I have about 4 friends that graduated from class of 2005.
    The classes are pretty good, but honesty for the drive, I'd go to Spokane School of MMA and Boxing on Pines and take Muay Thai classes.

    If I were more experienced I'd start a Karate class at EWU (yes I go there). But I guess people seem to be happy with watered down Krotty. :(

    i dont know, i could do either i guess. how much is the membership at your place?
  7. Smoke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    323

    Posted On:
    4/05/2011 11:52pm


     Style: Kyokushin, Boxing, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    $20 a month. Kyokushin is like the Judo of striking arts.
  8. ericsenn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spokane, WA
    Posts
    111

    Posted On:
    4/06/2011 12:01am


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    $20 a month. Kyokushin is like the Judo of striking arts.
    Haha! nice, how many days a week and what times and stuff?
  9. Smoke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    323

    Posted On:
    4/06/2011 4:04pm


     Style: Kyokushin, Boxing, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.