Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2011 11:53pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Where did you find this out and where does this leave Pankration?
    This was always the case since the Commission said they could sanction Pankration but only under the unified rules of MMA, (which is not Pankration) so they agreed to sanction Amateur MMA. Most of the people who called CSAC to ask them about CSAC Amateur MMA were refereed to CAMO but the truth is CSAC had to do it as well, they just wanted to give CAMO a boast. Now they will be more open to inquiries and have sanctioned several amateur MMA events under the same conditions of Amateur Kickboxing.

Pankration is still a no go outside Federal Land until they adopt Pankration scoring and ruies. I think this entire mess with Pankration was started because they were ill advised by some fool with a hidden agenda to use Pankration as a bridge to take over Grappling.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 10:25pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    California has abused it's amateur fighting organization. I don't believe there should ever be mixed shows.
    I agree. You have these amateur showcases going for profit and the fighters get nothing. Strikeforce putting amateurs on their card isn't helping.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12