Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 11:06am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 days now, nothing. Real simple. it's 9am my time. come noon, gloves off. try me neal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 11:31am

Style: Not sure anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of my beesness but I was just wondering do you know of any one else who HAS been in contact with him lately?

Hate to see you put some private stuff "out on the street" and God forbid something has happened to him i.e. in the hospital, or sick? Just saying =)

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 11:54am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony, you're right, I have been ignoring you. I'm not sure what you want me to say; those were the terms that you and everyone else who attended the retreat agreed upon.

Do what you feel you must.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Anthony, you're right, I have been ignoring you. I'm not sure what you want me to say; those were the terms that you and everyone else who attended the retreat agreed upon.

Do what you feel you must.
    Right, we agreed to the terms, but howmany of us wanted that addendum you broughtup later struck down? If it weren't for Sam saying it really was in our best interest having one person who could make the decision versus a concensus in times of need we'd all have shot it down. So using that addendum whenever you want too on your whim, when the half thought passes through your head is bullshit Neal. I'm not the only one who feels this way, just the vocal. when we made the quorum of five back then, it was to make sure that if Bullshido did take off and started making money everyone would prosper. it's not a piggy bank for you to pull out everytime you get the urge for another tony robbins seminar or deepak choopra retreat. from memory, your expense report had listed 3 grand for that Blackwater Security retreat ? Buying a new assault rifle and using bullshido's armory as the reason to do review? I can go on and fucking on, at the end of the day Neal, we all committed. Even to that goddamn VIG of yours to be an Admin. Which I canceled my account so you can'tdebit me another hundred bucks for the sake of havng a red name. But no, insteadof following up on your promises, you just slowly replacing the original five with new blood. And people ask me why I haven't been around. I don't get taken in confidence games, but yah i feel hook likneand sinker with this site. Tell Sam to stop fucking bothering me, I won't talkto him, and now I won't shut up about this, and there is way more,you know it,and I know it. You won't pay me what'smine, fine, then I am in noway holden to keeping my mouth shut. fuckyour NDA.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Phrost about to drop the soap now? :HerpDerp:

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:38pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    Right, we agreed to the terms, but howmany of us wanted that addendum you broughtup later struck down? If it weren't for Sam saying it really was in our best interest having one person who could make the decision versus a concensus in times of need we'd all have shot it down. So using that addendum whenever you want too on your whim, when the half thought passes through your head is bullshit Neal. I'm not the only one who feels this way, just the vocal. when we made the quorum of five back then, it was to make sure that if Bullshido did take off and started making money everyone would prosper. it's not a piggy bank for you to pull out everytime you get the urge for another tony robbins seminar or deepak choopra retreat. from memory, your expense report had listed 3 grand for that Blackwater Security retreat ? Buying a new assault rifle and using bullshido's armory as the reason to do review? I can go on and fucking on, at the end of the day Neal, we all committed. Even to that goddamn VIG of yours to be an Admin. Which I canceled my account so you can'tdebit me another hundred bucks for the sake of havng a red name. But no, insteadof following up on your promises, you just slowly replacing the original five with new blood. And people ask me why I haven't been around. I don't get taken in confidence games, but yah i feel hook likneand sinker with this site. Tell Sam to stop fucking bothering me, I won't talkto him, and now I won't shut up about this, and there is way more,you know it,and I know it. You won't pay me what'smine, fine, then I am in noway holden to keeping my mouth shut. fuckyour NDA.
    I know you're just trying to score points with that bit about Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins, which I don't understand given how serious this conversation is becoming. When we had the staff retreat, sure, I gave a lecture on the philosophy of Robert Heinlein, but that's nowhere near new-agey like those two dipshits.

Anyway, you know what's in the NDA, and the consequences for violating it. That's all I'm going to say about this in public.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd just like to point out that since this involves money and contracts, it could become legal. And in the event that it becomes legal, sticking lots and lots of potentially damaging quotations on a public website....

Vince is outta here!

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you're just trying to score points with that bit about Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins, which I don't understand given how serious this conversation is becoming. When we had the staff retreat, sure, I gave a lecture on the philosophy of Robert Heinlein, but that's nowhere near new-agey like those two dipshits.

Anyway, you know what's in the NDA, and the consequences for violating it. That's all I'm going to say about this in public.
    You keep going on about the staff retreat like it was some holy meeting. it was fun and games back then, no body really thought how much would be made years later, hell you guys thought it would be good for beer money, and I was the only one who kept saying it would surprise all of us. Don't bring up Heinlein, other than your overblown 2 hour dissertation on the duality of man and what philosophical implications "Stranger in a strange land" contained, it has zero to do with what is at hand. Complete the agreement. I'm not the only one with an issue with you and I'm letting everyone know. tell Sam to bring it on

I'm seriously fucking done
    How long do we have to fucking put up with this? Its like one big fucking ponzi schme blowing up in our faces.

Does Neal still have direct debit being taken out of your bank account? I had to cancel my cards to stop it. Seriously, bs has been profitable for over 3 years now. Just because Neal did 1 fucking disbursement back a year and half ago doesn't mean he's "Sharing the wealth" like he promised.

I fucking hate politics and him asking us to donate to the goddamn liberatirsm movement is bullshit. I dont' want to hear one more fucking tony robbins quote out of his mouth!

I believed in Neal and Bullshido. now it's one big fucking mess, we got like what? a few grand out of this? I barely broke even, and now that we're making a **** load of money from *REMOVED* he's going to fucking stop talking to me?

Fucking bullshit!

----

Fm Wolf:

Re: I'm seriously fucking done
    Dude, I understand what you're saying, but I don't think you're privy to all that I am. Things aren't as profitable as you think. As for the direct debit, that stopped as soon as the launch of the new site. I'm sure it did for you too. He told me that was part of the plan, and I believe him. He's just waiting until there's enough set aside and then he's got to work out the hierarchy of who makes what. I'm sure there's a good reason why he hasn't returned your messages. I mean, the way you're airing **** out in the open makes you seem kind of unstable.

=======

Re: I'm seriously fucking done
    Bro, I still as of yesterday get the reports from *REMOVED*, and all revenue statements. Last month beat out our previous pinnacle month by almost 20%. I know **** costs money, that's why 3 months ago I was pushing to get an itemized cost report before we committed to the new design. I also don't think we should keep donating money to Neal's Thomas Jefferson Liberalism movement pal's organization. That has zero to do with the site. Look at teh financials that are on the server, I'd tellyou to look at the bank accounts, but I've been shut out of the 5 usa accounts the 1 hong kong one. I'll shoot youlast months income report (Actual and projected), and you'll see where Neal's asterix exspense discretionary fund eats out a huge margin of profit, and we don't have full transparency on what it's for. If I don't hear anything by noon my time from Neal, I'm airing out this ****.
    Last edited by Pandinha; 3/29/2011 1:03pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 1:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what bothers me the most about all of this? I trusted you Neal. When we had our heart to heart and you stood up on your back porch pointed to your left and then to your right, and saying you built up all 10 plus acres of your Missouri compound off of hard work, decency, and doing what's right, I believed you. I don't fall for the whole I'm a God fearing man who believes in the scriptures, but I did with your con. I broke my golden rule, if it's too good to be true, it is.

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 1:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When we had the staff retreat, sure, I gave a lecture on the philosophy of Robert Heinlein

Bwahahahaha!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast