Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 4:52pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chainpunch View Post
    This is the organization that tried to raid the cult compound in Elk (a town so laughably small Waco was bigger) with 10 rounds each and also considered going in with no ammunition.
    Corrected with emphasis added because I was in the region at the time, clouds lighting up and all.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chainpunch View Post
    This is the organization that tried to raid the Wako cult compound with 10 rounds each and also considered going in with no ammunition.
    What, no ammunition? What is this? Some Napoleonic battle heavily reliant on hand to hand combat? Were they going to equip themselves with surplus Japanese Imperial Army katanas purchased from a gun show?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 11:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Running away.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone familiar with recent history knows the ATF is famous for corruption and incompetence. They're a pretty sad organization.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the first time I have learned about the ATF. It is very shocking to me because up until now I have only had very positive experiences with the federal government. In particular the CDC has always been very pulled together and helpful. All of the hostility towards the federal government in politics to me has been very baffling.

But now I begin to wonder if there is this hostility b/c a lot of the government organs are acting more like the ATF and less like the CDC.

It kind of makes me sad, though, because like I said hearing about the ATF has been a first for me.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 5:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Running away.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of the anti-government rhetoric is bullshit, but there is rampant wasting and overspending and stupidity in our government, for sure. Certain police forces are very corrupt and inefficient, just like some government agencies are. The ATF has a very bad history, that's all. It doesn't necessarily reflect on other branches of government, or even other federal law enforcement agencies.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 6:08pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a block of steel sitting around. It can be modified to become a full auto pistol, single shot grenade launcher. I also have a bunch of lumber sitting around. It can be modified to become a single shot rocket launcher.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123