Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 2:04pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Also, a couple years ago after watching Band of Brothers for about 8 hours in a row, I woke my wife up yelling "Fire in the Hole!"

What does that mean? And no, my wife does not have gonorrhea.
    I'm glad your wife got rid of her gonorrhea.

Your dream was about trying to unravel how you feel regarding the intensity of relationships that, frankly, you don't have with anyone. The shallow friendships that you have and your lack of deep emotional connection with loved ones is perplexing for them and you. In an effort to understand yourself, you explored the turmoil as well as the emotional and physical intensity of war while in a dream state.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 2:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    I'm glad your wife got rid of her gonorrhea.

Your dream was about trying to unravel how you feel regarding the intensity of relationships that, frankly, you don't have with anyone. The shallow friendships that you have and your lack of deep emotional connection with loved ones is perplexing for them and you. In an effort to understand yourself, you explored the turmoil as well as the emotional and physical intensity of war while in a dream state.
    Ha! Dude, you suck at this psychology thing. Since you're trying so hard to understand me (I fully condone this by the way - I like to see people trying to understand people who are better than them so they can grow themselves) let me explain how relationships work for me.

I enjoy the strongest family relationships you could imagine. I've won the Best Dad on the Planet Award eight years in a row. It would've been nine years in a row, but my oldest kid is only eight.

I'm not one of those people who thinks everybody I've known for ten minutes is my friend. But I have a few real friends that would die for me without hesitation, and I would do the same for them.

That's pretty much the story of my life. Quality over quantity. This is the way your life could be if you were a better person instead of an insignificant worm. Meditate on this.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 3:14pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are pretty darn great. I got confused about how awesome your life and parenting skills are by the fact that you watched TV for 8 straight hours.

Now I feel awful about giving your wife gonorrhea.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 3:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    You are pretty darn great. I got confused about how awesome your life and parenting skills are by the fact that you watched TV for 8 straight hours.

Now I feel awful about giving your wife gonorrhea.
    I'm glad you're finally starting to recognize my greatness. You're slow, but there's hope. If you ever are able to come close to my elevated level of fatherhood, you too will deserve the occasional evening of vegging out and watching good ole' boys blow up foreigners.

My wife doesn't have gonorrhea. Sexually transmitted diseases are for poor people and gays.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12