Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Disabled McThrowdown

Dai Tenshi has stated I don't scare him. I propose hardcore training for one year starting next month, followed by a DISABLED MCTHROWDOWN

All disabled members of Bullshido are to report to Shabazz Defence in Brisbane Australia for a McThrowdown on 14 March 2005.

(Including Kungfoolss)
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:09am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We all fucking know he is not really physically disabled. Just mentally.
    Why do people act like he is serious?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:09am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never thought I'd say this, but I LOVE you, Osiris :-)
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by greese1
    We all fucking know he is not really physically disabled. Just mentally.
    Why do people act like he is serious?
    Who, Dai Tenshi? I believe he's blind!
    What am I?:

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he was talking about kungfoolss.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osiris
    Anyway, why a disabled McThrowdown? If if you want to prove something, beating the **** out of disabled people isnt too impressive. You should smash some able bodied opponents.
    Well, If I am disabled, then beating up some disabled people is CONTROVERSIAL, but not unimpressive.

And my goal is to defeat my the "normies" (not supernormal anomalies e.g. Gene Lebell)
    What am I?:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:37am

Style: mulatto homeless boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you or not disabled? I'm a fucking n00b

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 3:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I'm disabled
    What am I?:

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 4:48am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Dai-tenshi has stated a few times that he's legally blind, in one eye I think. At least I THINK it was him.

Also, I'm moving this to Throwdowns.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osiris
    Anyway, why a disabled McThrowdown? If if you want to prove something, beating the **** out of disabled people isnt too impressive. You should smash some able bodied opponents.
    And you should shut the **** up and let him beat up all the handicapped orphans he wants.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast