Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

VANCOUVER UPDATE!!!

Looks like I might finally have a place!

I went with comfort over cheapness; I'm just waiting for the final confirmation. It's in a community center's "Wrestling" room, very nice, in Coquitlam (not where you think, Anthony).

I will post directions when I have the confirmation.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Coquitlam? I'm so there. :)

Make sure they have nice padded mats. I don't want to get hurt too much by Vargas as he takes me down at will. I hate that ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's about $35 an hour, which I actually think is pretty cheap.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woohoo... SkyTrain road trip! Haven't been out in Coquitlam since the SUMMER! Hope the deal goes through -- are we shooting for 4 hours or so?
    Now or never.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll try and scrape some dough up, so I ask... how long you think we'll be there? Sounds really good, and I hope my friends don't bitch about going 'all the way to coquitlam'. :P
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's like 35 minutes taking the back road, ala Hastings!

Tell them to stop bitching!
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure thing. I think they just don't know their way around well enough. But who am I to talk... I'm from Calgary.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Consider me there!

C'mon Anthony, you outweigh me by what, 70 lbs? Do you really think I'm going to get any easy takedowns? Plus, I'm in my mid-thirties. I'll probably have to rely on my 'ki' powers to stun you, then go for the ankle-pick. Just don't use any Anti-Grappling, that stuff scares me :)
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummm, I'm 35. I know I look young and all, it's what gets me the hot young chicks. :)

It's gonna be me gassing out (At least that's what my excuse is gonna be).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm gonna gas fast too; I just quit smoking.

El Guapo says dance!

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last