Page 1 of 2 12 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Need 105 lb amateur female for 4/23

Looking for a 105lb female amateur to fight in Northern NJ on April 23 opponentis 1-1... Promoter prefers Northeast competitor

phild@thaing.net

Style
    Judo, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not trying to Troll here, but actually curious about this. Is starting a thread such as this considered to be spamming/soliciting at all? I ask because, while the subject is certainly related generally to the forum spirit, it does kinda have the feel of a craigslist ad.

To the OP: I wish you luck in your quest. This board has very few females, and honestly I don't know if there are any in the area you requested. I know that's not any help. But I would be interested to hear more about the event you're mentioning.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit. Why NJ!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as it's legit, it should be fine.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn it, why a 105 lb female?
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc joke hurr hurr

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am actually not the promoter but the coach of the opponent just trying to help get a fight for my student...any leads are appreciated

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is this for MT, kickboxing or MMA rules? have you tried contacting local gyms like the wat and ronin athletics? i know that the wat has several women training there who take fights.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's MMA wil give the wat a try

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not sure that they do anything but muay thai. might call ronin athletics as well.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Page 1 of 2 12 Last