Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2011 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo/Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

fat burner question!

im looking for a good fat burner (no not a miracle drug) but a helpful fat burner that is safe as close to safe as could be! one person told me to try lipo 6 black because it didin't have ephidrine in it which i would prefer well take care!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2011 8:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any fat burner are almost the same: lots of cafeine, because lots of cafeine will make you use your bodyfat as energy more than normal. So if you want it to be as safe as possible, just check the ingredients and make sure there is no ephidrine in it. Don't expect any fat burner to be good for your health though.

The key to lose fat is just good nutrition, but you already know that, I hope!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2011 9:13pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best "fat burner" is muscle.

Nutrition, exercise, and patience.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 3:55am

Style: MMA / MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostBushid0 View Post
    im looking for a good fat burner (no not a miracle drug) but a helpful fat burner that is safe as close to safe as could be! one person told me to try lipo 6 black because it didin't have ephidrine in it which i would prefer well take care!
    Save your money none of it works and they actually do more harm than good. I took fat burners off and on for about a year with no results, I stopped when I heard of a guy at the gym who had a heart attack (He was 28 yrs old) due to the added stress on his heart. They are also very bad for the liver and kidneys. Plus you while working out you will probably experience heart palpitations and nausea. If you want to experience what it's like just drink 12 cups of coffee and then try and exercise, if you survive then well done (Disclaimer: Don't really do that, it's just dumb).

I remember reading one of your posts and if I remember you are a big dude, who is trying to loose some weight. Leave the fat burner, I would suggest a good protein supplement none of this supergrow **** but a good 100% whey protein with very low carbs, they will help with hunger cravings and support lean muscle growth which is the ultimate fat burner.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 8:22am

Style: BJJ n stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ephedrene and caffeine may work a charm but the side effects are horrible and far outweigh shedding a few quick pounds. There is no easy route, you just have to train really hard and change your diet to stimulate a metabolic change. Drink loads of water, avoid sugary drinks and fatty foods completely and don't eat anything after 7pm. Do that for a month along with some weight training and you will see the difference.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 9:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My childhood friend almost died using "fat burners." Ended up in the hospital with his mom calling friends to come visit because, they thought he was gone. Go see a nutritionist and control your caloric intake. My father was 300+ for decades. He tried a few gimmicks, lost weight, and put more back on. He tried calorie counting which is tedious and exercise. He's been 160-168 for 11 years. That's the longest he's been under 200 since I was born.

I had never seen him under 250 my entire life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 9:54am

Style: MACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously though, kill any sodas and watch the power drinks. Less fast food and watch how much processed crap you eat. The food watching really makes the difference. Just don't expect it fast unless you are significantly over weight. Fast changes really screw with your body's balance.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 4:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found this video of this guy about nutrition if you want to lose weight. You should watch it, and maybie other of his videos. It can only help you!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 8:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way I've lost weight was sustained low carb. Not a lot of fun, though Blackened Mahi Mahi, Salad and Two Glasses of Pinot Grigio is low carb. What's hard is facing a day starting with celery and cottage cheese or a little meat with onions and mushrooms - well actually it sounds great, but after the days go by one starts to crave French Bread.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 9:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here, have an audio course on dieting and working out:

http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_2...1104869&sr=1-2

It's not very good, but it could be a beginning.

When in doubt - stay away from drugs.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast