Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 5:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=7301302

EDIT: did a quick search and came up with this 1997 Critical Mass in San Francisco video:

starting at :40 secs. you can see the huge numbers of SFPD working the "event"

from the YouTube description:
    One month after two bicyclers are killed at the July, 1997 Critical mass event by impatient commuters angered by the bike coalition's blocking of the Bay Bridge on ramps as part of the protest. This event is the largest Critical Mass ever in San Francisco drawing over 10,000 bikers to make a statement that bike commuting is good for the personal health and good for global environmental health in combating auto generated greenhouse gases. Plus bike culture is fun and convivial.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 3/23/2011 5:40pm at .

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 7:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    Let's see, you're the one with the "home defense" fantasy, who would nuke all the Arab countries, and who finds that scene funny.
    You should stick to South Park and GTA, since you don't know the difference between fiction and real life. But you can still dream, maybe there'll be an Arab Zombie Bikers Apocalypse, so you can mow them down from your home M60 turret.
    don't talk to my boyfriend that way, or i'll give you one hell of a judo chop.

love you, devil :kisses:
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 7:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whilst reading this thread the constant reminder of "this **** wouldn't fly here" soothed me, then of course I had to look up "critical mass dublin", where I see this:

Where we have a bunch of hipster fuckwits annoying motorists (at 1:33 they start harassing a taxi driver who has a fare) and generally making motorists resent all cyclists even more.

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 8:20pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Douche bag of the last decades would be more fitting
    I think we should talk some Motorcycle gang to take some action against it, that would be so awesome

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 10:28pm

Style: Delusion

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't inciting a riot or civil unrest a crime for which they should be punished? And since no government can put them throught the legal system(too much money), why can't they just let riot police have a go at them?

It'd be real nice if a bunch of riot police came and screamed into a megaphone for people to close their windows, don't move and enjoy they show as they throw tear gas.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    3/23/2011 10:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Then I'd probably have to fight an entire crowd of hipsters on bikes, which I think I'd actually have a decent chance of winning.
    of course you would win, you're trained in the deadly choy lei fut, a type of southern chinese boxing. designed to fight multiple opponents.

especially if they happen to be a bunch of clueless skinny hipsters who can't fight.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    3/24/2011 4:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Instead of fighting them, you could just as easily tie some fishing line to a lampost/traffic light on a narrow street along their route, the quickly run across the road and attach the other end as they approached.........

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2011 5:03am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    don't talk to my boyfriend that way, or i'll give you one hell of a judo chop.

love you, devil :kisses:
    Hey I didn't know, sorry pal. I admit I got carried away, but I trust in your sweet loving to mellow him out a bit. I, too, like having boyfriends that seem to be picked straight from the Blues Brothers cast so I can relate.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/24/2011 9:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My wife even laughed at this video last night.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/24/2011 9:52am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    My wife even laughed at this video last night.
    You and your wife sound like lovely people. It'd be more than a little funny if one of those people who got mowed down was one of your kids.

Yep, real funny.
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast