Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

my first season of high school wrestling

11th grade, new school, right at the start of the year.
    one day i was in advanced biology (my best subject) and a new girl to the school walked into class 15 minutes late at sat at the only open seat which was at my lab table. it was just the two of us at my table, and i couldn't speak to her. she was so cute and i froze. seriously, she was the cutest girl i had ever seen.

a minute passed and she kicked me under the table, i looked up at her and she smiled at me and winked with her big blue/gray eyes. she had a near perfect complexion, with just a few freckles. i smiled back, but didn't say anything. when class ended, she said "see you later!", smiled and waved, and walked off.

the next day, we're in class again, she saw me sitting at the same spot, and ran over to sit next to me. as soon as she sat down, she kicked my foot again and smiled when she said hello. i kind of grunted "hi". she giggled and went to getting her books out.

we had a pop quiz that day, and i thought of helping her cheat to impress her, but i didn't. at the end of class, her grade was the only one better than mine. i was so impressed, that i asked if i could carry her book bag to her next class for her.

for the next month, we hung out every day at lunch and after school. other guys started to take notice of her and start fighting for her attention in class and at lunch. i'm getting super jealous and decide to do something about it.

so, i did what anybody in my position would do, signed up for the wrestling team to impress her with my bravery. only problem was, i was actually good at this sport (surprise to everybody, including myself) and i made the team. after a month she does notice me filling out and becoming stronger. she says she doesn't like overly muscular boys.

that sucked major eggs.

so, i went to the coach, told him i was there for the wrong reasons and wanted to quit. he said he wouldn't let me quit, and that i needed this in my life. his pep talk motivated me to try even harder.

win first match by pin in under 20 seconds, i now have all the respect i ever imagined. but the next day, i got to class and she was sitting in the front of the room with another girl. it was the first time she ever didn't sit with me. she also ignored me at lunch.

we didn't talk for the rest of the season.
    i made new friends, lost time for studying, became one of the obnoxious kids in class, my grade in what was my best class was now a C-. but, i still kept my eye on her. other girls were always hanging around me and flirting, but i didn't want them. depression mixed with a swelled head made me a fucked up kid.

end of the season, i went to a weekend long tournament trip. we got on the bus friday, and we wouldn't be back until sunday. i finished the tournament with 3 wins. the last win i got injured by hyper extending my elbow and was pulled from the tournament. i didn't get to wrestle in the medal rounds.

when we went to get on the bus to go to the hotel we were staying at, my coach and my headmaster pulled me to the side. i was really surprised to see my headmaster there, as it was a 5 hour drive from school to the tournament, they both had a deeply solemn look on their faces. the news they had for me made my heart stop for 10 solid seconds. i sat on the ground and stared at my feet, numb from what i had just been told.

the head master asked me to get in his car and leave with him.

i looked back at the bus and i saw my friends, then looked at his car.

the 5 hour trip home only felt like a few minutes. we got to the hospital where she was. her mother hugged me and told me that she would give me a few minutes alone with her.

i couldn't stand seeing the tubes coming out of her and all the machines surrounding her seemingly lifeless body. for the first time in years i cried.

i told her that i knew she couldn't hear me, but my heart's been aching, i was to shy to say it, but if she wanted to know how i was feeling, i knew she wasn't to blind to see, that i was never gonna give her up, never gonna let her down, never gonna run around and desert her, never gonna make her cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt her.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 3/21/2011 12:26am at .
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 1:03am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So did you wrestle the next year too?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 4:35am

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please tell me that touching story was not just a prelude to a Rick Roll.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 5:05am

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Please tell me that touching story was not just a prelude to a Rick Roll.

It was worse, it was so much worse.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 10:47am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry your friend was assimilated by the Borg.

Good writing actually. I was hooked. Pushups.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 5:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thank you thank you

i'm here all week.
    --------

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 5:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fiction, I assume. Correct?

Or is there a grain of truth in that story? Like, the wrestling maybe?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 6:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 6:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Fiction, I assume. Correct?

Or is there a grain of truth in that story? Like, the wrestling maybe?
    the only true part of the story is that in 11th grade i joined the wrestling team. i joined because i thought it would be hella wicked cool (and it was).

also, the girl i was dating at the time did break up with me after watching me wrestle in my school's fall field days because she said it looked like a bunch of homos fighting to be the butch and not the bitch.

but it was ok, because she couldn't french kiss worth ****.
    --------

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a crush on a girl in highschool that thought it was really cool that I did kung fu. She saw me get beat up by a wrestler once.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast