Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2011 7:35pm

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Defense Bar
    Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palmate Kemelate, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TeaTree) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus leal 011,Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodlum Etidronate.

Defense Shower Gel
    Ingredients: Saponified oils of Coconut and Olive, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Gum/Glycerin Extract, Aloe Vera, TeaTree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil.

Defense Body Wipes
    Ingredients: 1% Australian Tea Tree Oil and 1% Eucalyptus Oil.

Defense Essential Oil
    Ingredients: 50% Australian Tea Tree Oil, 25% Eucalyptus Oil and 25% Jojoba Oil.

Defense Healing Salve
    Ingredients: Organic Herbs: Chickweed, Plantain, Comfrey, Yarrow, Calendula, Goldenseal, Marshmallow, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Thyme.

Defense Equipment Spray
    Ingredients: 2.5% Tea Tree and 2.5% Eucalyptus Oil.

Defense Barrier Foam
    Ingredients: aqua (water); petroleum gases, liquefied, sweetened (propellant), stearic acid; isopropyl myristate; triethanolamine; sodium lauryl sulfate; peg-75 lanolin; cetyl alcohol; xanthan gum; aloe barbadensis (aloe vera); buxus chinensis (jojoba); tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); triticum vulgare (wheat germ extract).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys asked for it so here it is.

http://www.defensesoap.com/active-ingredients.html

Guy
    Defense Soap

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have received my Defense samples. Thanks Guy.

So far, I've used the Natracil, Defense Soap, Shower Gel and tried the wipes.

Good stuff all.

Bon,

Apparently your site is down.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allow me to be reached by soaps in the middle of Europe... :-)

I normally use antibacterial shower gels after training, but not at home as I believe they tend to destroy the skins natural microfauna together with the "bad guys"...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 5:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tonuzaba,

We will ship samples anywhere in the world. Just email us at defensesoap@msn.com with your complete name and address.

Guy
    Defense Soap

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense Soap View Post
    Tonuzaba,

We will ship samples anywhere in the world. Just email us at defensesoap@msn.com with your complete name and address.

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Hooray for globalisation... :-)

You wouldn't believe it, but even in 2011 there are American (!) companies who refuse money from my VISA card because they don't ship to Slovakia. They do ship to neighboring Austria, for example, so I guess it's just about a software engineer putting Slovakia on their roll down menu of countries or somebody writing my address on a package, but they simply don't.

OK, rant over, e-mail sent, thank you. :-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2011 9:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just released: http://judo.teamusa.org/marketing-news

Defense Soap Combats Germs for Judo Athletes as Official Partner of USA Judo

Colorado Springs, CO – Defense Soap, producer of body cleaners and foam barriers specifically for wrestlers, judokas and other mat athletes, has signed to be an official sponsor of USA Judo.

“USA Judo is very pleased to be entering into a partnership with Defense Soap,” said Sherrie Phillips, Director of Marketing for USA Judo. “This is a product that is developed specifically to address the needs of athletes that are in mat sports. We are excited to be able to provide a product to our athletes that they can use and need on a daily basis.”

As part of the sponsorship agreement, USA Judo clubs will have the opportunity to market and sell Defense Soap products as a way to raise money for their programs by becoming a commissioned based distributor, explained Phillips.

USA Judo’s Chief Executive Officer Jose Rodriguez described the sponsorship as “a natural. We look forward to a long relationship with Defense Soap,” he said.

“We’re very excited to be an official partner of USA Judo,” said Guy Sako, founder of Defense Soap. Sako has been a Cleveland Police Officer for 21 years and youth wrestling coach for 16 years.

“We are both honored and humbled that such a prestigious organization is relying upon Defense Soap to help protect their athletes. We are more than up for the challenge and cannot wait to move even further ahead with USA Judo," Sako said.

Defense Soap products are clinically tested and contain natural antimicrobial ingredients shown to be effective against common infections such as MRSA, Staph, Ringworm, Impetigo & Herpes.

Defense Soap was founded in November of 2005. Originally, created to help protect youth wrestlers from skin infections, the Cleveland-based company has expanded to provide a full line of personal hygiene products for combat athletes, including bars, shower gel, body wipes and barrier foam. For more information, go to their website at www.defensesoap.com.
    Last edited by Defense Soap; 4/22/2011 10:11pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2011 9:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happy Easter,

Guy
    Defense Soap

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same to you, I love the product so far.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Posted On:
    4/25/2011 7:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do any of these fight soap or defense soap help with back acne? I saw a post earlier from someone in this thread who said they made their own soap and it helped someone with it, so I'm curious if these other soaps do the same?
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast