Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 2:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kickapoo,

Please email us at defensesoap@msn.com with your name and address for your sample.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 9:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ / Kickboxing / Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    If tea tree oil made boobs grow, wouldn't the feminine soap industry be all over that?
    You would think so too, but given that it may promote a hormonal imbalance in women is a probable reason why a magical boob growth elixir isn't being sold by major companies.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 9:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense Soap View Post
    Bon,

I am glad to see that you are offering samples as well so that we can get the comparison underway.

Can you please post the clinical studies on your soap so that we know we are comparing apples to apples? The clinical study for Defense Soap is on our website and we can post it here as well.

Since we have your ear here and while we are waiting for the forum’s findings, Defense Soap would like to present our “Grapple for The Cure” challenge where we are challenging all MMA companies who post on forums to donate $100.00 for this great cause for St Jude’s research. Not only are we offering financial support, we also donated soap to all competitors and wipes for the tables.

This is a great way to show our support as business owners to the MMA community. Here is the contact info where you can show your support.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Third Annual Grapple for the Cure to Benefit the St. Jude C
    Children's Hospital expected to be one of California's Largest Fundraising Jiu-Jitsu Tournaments.

Fresno, California, USA. April 16th, 2011, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
    The Grapple for the Cure jiu-jitsu tournament to benefit the St. Jude Children's hospital is expected to beat the record set last year for donations and competitors. In 2009 Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno raised $2,500 for this great cause, and then more than doubled that amount in 2010 by raising $5,000. This year we hope to raise the bar yet again. This exciting Jiu-Jitsu tournament features divisions for Pee-Wee's age 3-6 (no submissions), Kids, Teens and Adults.

"The contrast of very healthy kids raising money and competing hard for very sick kids is amazing", says Tosh Cook, President, RGJJ of Fresno. "As a former Professional Fighter and recent Brain Surgery survivor, it is hard to put into words how wonderful this event has become."

Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno is the only Martial Arts academy in the Central Valley that is authorized by UFC Hall of Fame Fighter Royce Gracie. Widely considered as one of top schools in the Fresno area, RGJJ of Fresno regularly hosts competitions and seminars featuring the world famous Gracie family.

393 W. Shaw #A6 (At Peach)
    Clovis, CA 93612
    info@rgjjoffresno.com
    (559)322-4084 Phone
    www.rgjjoffresno.com

Thanks,

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Dude, just give it up and start your own thread.

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 10:00am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This should be settled via a soapy shower gong sau with each company's model of choice.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 10:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of boobs and models:

*Another slightly NSFW Warning*

More of the infamous Fight Soap Girl photos our website www.getfightsoap.com, or get some exclusive photos of the girls on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/fightsoap

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 10:49am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got one sample, waiting on the other.

In regards to the testosterone/estrogen stuff I would be highly surprised if washing once a day in these soaps has any noticeable effect. I've been getting my hormone levels checked on a regular basis due to a health scare so the great part is i'll have rather solid evidence of whether either soap affects my manliness.

I was thinking of doing a comparison review of the two brands but to do it right I'd really have to give each soap a 3 month trial with a consistent nutrition and training schedules. This thread is good for both companies tbh, the more posts here, the more people click and read it.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 12:57am

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, number one, I wanna see a fight between Leptospermum scoparium and Melaleuca alternifolia... now go!

Two - Defense Soap, does your "Defense Pure Essentials Oil" contain equal parts Tea Tree and Eucalyptus? Do you disclose ingredient lists for your products? I cannot find them on your website?

Three - Just a comment here - Fight Soap, you win points for posting ingredient lists, but unfortunately your ingredients make me not want to buy your product at all. I would post more about why I don't like you and your product, but you are doing such a good job making yourself look bad that I don't feel the need.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 1:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EmetShamash

Our Defense Oil is 50% TTO 25% EUO and 25% JoJoba. The JoJoba Oil is a carrier oil that carries the TTO and EUO to the infected layer of skin. If you email me at Defensesoap@msn.com we will provide you with complete ingredients on all of our products. I will email my webmater and have him add the document that I will send you.

Thanks,

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Last edited by Defense Soap; 4/19/2011 2:19pm at .

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 8:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Defense Soap is in the lead, mostly because he's not a whiny ass complaining about stolen threads. But also because his posts contain information instead of attacks, and their website is pretty darned good (minus the lack of ingredients). My samples are in the mail and I have a tracking number, so yay. They even offered to send me more for everyone at my school, so that's pretty cool. But I'll wait to pass judgment on the actual soap until I try it.

At this point I'm not even interested in Fight Soap. However, if you can post some information about clinical tests and stop posting the same study about infants eating their soap, I might be swayed to try it. Seriously I want to wash with it, not eat it for christ's sake. I think I'm safe from b00bies.

But Emet does have a point about ingredients. Let us know when you post them to the website DS.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/19/2011 11:49pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my bottle of Defense Shower Gel:

Ingredients: Saponified oils of Coconut and Olive, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable gum/Glycerin extract, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast