Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 9:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ / Kickboxing / Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight Soap Bon View Post
    And what kind of tea tree oil does Defense Soap use?
    This remains unanswered.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 9:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More product reviews featuring Fight Soap:

Fight Soap vs. Athletic Body Care vs. Defense Soap
    http://submissionsinc.com/2011/03/04...irty-business/

Fight Soap vs. Defense Soap
    http://meerkat69.blogspot.com/2010/1...her-story.html

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 10:45am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got my defense soap samples, a shower gel and a little bar. The shower gel lathers well and gets the skin very clean. It has a nice eucalyptus smell. Haven't tried the bar yet. I just put in a request from Fight Soap, so we'll see who's soap is the shiz.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've been doing a lot of custom Fight Soap batches for fighters, teams, and gyms all over the world, like so:

Like us on facebook and check out more of the custom soap that we've worked on http://www.facebook.com/fightsoap

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And some hotness for ya:

*Slight NSFW Warning*

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH he's good...I checked you out Bon (or should I say Mr. Cacho). You checked out. I will send you my contact information for samples.

I have finished my test run of Defense Soap's shower gel.

I concur with Perma's review. I'd give Defense's shower gel an A- overall in terms of the three S's of soap: smell, suds, and sanitizing. It would have been an A, but my wife told me I smelled like a koala bear (she may not have been referring to the eucalyptus though).

On top of that I will add that I have skin so sensitive that my own sweat makes me break out in allergic rashes if I don't clean properly.

So far Defense Soap's formulation seems perfectly hypoallergenic, which is important to me.

As far as whether or not tea tree oil grows man boobs...Bullshido is likely a great place to have a debate over whether or not the science really supports the claims.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 4/12/2011 11:44am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:40am

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I got my defense soap samples, a shower gel and a little bar. The shower gel lathers well and gets the skin very clean. It has a nice eucalyptus smell. Haven't tried the bar yet. I just put in a request from Fight Soap, so we'll see who's soap is the shiz.
    I do believe the little bar is face soap, if it's the same sample package I recieved. Btw, the face soap works very well. My complextion is looking sharp according to my wife.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll try some samples out if anyone is willing to ship to me. I've been using Nivea for Men but it just isn't doing the job as of late so I'm in the market for new soap.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 12:13pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If tea tree oil made boobs grow, wouldn't the feminine soap industry be all over that?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2011 1:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bon,

I am glad to see that you are offering samples as well so that we can get the comparison underway.

Can you please post the clinical studies on your soap so that we know we are comparing apples to apples? The clinical study for Defense Soap is on our website and we can post it here as well.

Since we have your ear here and while we are waiting for the forum’s findings, Defense Soap would like to present our “Grapple for The Cure” challenge where we are challenging all MMA companies who post on forums to donate $100.00 for this great cause for St Jude’s research. Not only are we offering financial support, we also donated soap to all competitors and wipes for the tables.

This is a great way to show our support as business owners to the MMA community. Here is the contact info where you can show your support.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Third Annual Grapple for the Cure to Benefit the St. Jude C
    Children's Hospital expected to be one of California's Largest Fundraising Jiu-Jitsu Tournaments.

Fresno, California, USA. April 16th, 2011, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
    The Grapple for the Cure jiu-jitsu tournament to benefit the St. Jude Children's hospital is expected to beat the record set last year for donations and competitors. In 2009 Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno raised $2,500 for this great cause, and then more than doubled that amount in 2010 by raising $5,000. This year we hope to raise the bar yet again. This exciting Jiu-Jitsu tournament features divisions for Pee-Wee's age 3-6 (no submissions), Kids, Teens and Adults.

"The contrast of very healthy kids raising money and competing hard for very sick kids is amazing", says Tosh Cook, President, RGJJ of Fresno. "As a former Professional Fighter and recent Brain Surgery survivor, it is hard to put into words how wonderful this event has become."

Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu of Fresno is the only Martial Arts academy in the Central Valley that is authorized by UFC Hall of Fame Fighter Royce Gracie. Widely considered as one of top schools in the Fresno area, RGJJ of Fresno regularly hosts competitions and seminars featuring the world famous Gracie family.

393 W. Shaw #A6 (At Peach)
    Clovis, CA 93612
    info@rgjjoffresno.com
    (559)322-4084 Phone
    www.rgjjoffresno.com

Thanks,

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Last edited by Defense Soap; 4/12/2011 2:01pm at .
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast