Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:19pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This can only be settled by Soap Mogul Gong Sau. Would the two of you (Fight Soap rep and Defense Soap rep) agree to meet in an MMA match to determine once and for all which soap is THE REAL CHAMP?!

But seriously, it's great to have you guys posting on here. There's a great market for both of your products. I personally I'm leaning towards the Fight Soap because their website has a much higher hot girl to soap picture ratio, and I like soap that is pretty colors.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in. My wrestling season just ended so it shouldn't take much more then a mini camp for me. We will have to pick a venue between Cleveland and Boston to wipe out the hometown advantage. (Can I wear a tee shirt? At 44 I kind of lost some of my college wrestling build.)

Dang, I told my marketing guy we needed to get rid of the research, prevention tips, and skin infections facts and go straight for the T&A.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:38pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gotta know your market! As an average MMA student I am barely literate, respond best to bright colors and simple shapes, and am obsessed with half naked women. Fight Soap appeals to all of these!
    I'll most likely end up buy myself a supply of the Defense Soap spray stuff though... Only because I really like things in spray cans though. I obviously didn't read any of the research about it!
    I'm off to do some bicep curls in the squat rack and ogle the girls in the cardio kickboxing class now!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:49pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    You gotta know your market! As an average MMA student I am barely literate, respond best to bright colors and simple shapes, and am obsessed with half naked women. Fight Soap appeals to all of these!
    I'll most likely end up buy myself a supply of the Defense Soap spray stuff though... Only because I really like things in spray cans though. I obviously didn't read any of the research about it!
    I'm off to do some bicep curls in the squat rack and ogle the girls in the cardio kickboxing class now!
    Damn MMA meat head. Why can't you be more like this guy? He's trying to raise the level of discussion here on BS by educating the masses on how to argue in a reasonable and rationale manner. Although he is still a sucker for T&A apparently.

I've been using Defense soap for almost a year now. I have yet to break out in any flesh eating fungi. Although I admit, it never occurred to me to ask for free samples.

Then again, where I come from, you don't ask for free samples. You buy them like a grown up consumer. If the product is unsatisfactory, then you don't buy it again.

Note, the more expensive the item being purchased, the more prudent it is to do your research before the purchase. I say this for the benefit of all you idiots out there.
    Last edited by jnp; 3/30/2011 10:54pm at .

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:57pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno.... I get the feeling this might be like that Tiger Repelling Charm I bought a couple of years ago. I mean, it works great! I haven't seen a single Tiger since I bought it, but I still think something isn't quite right....

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 11:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you only knew how much of my asthma medication has been free samples...

Where I grew up Pepperidge Farm gave out free little sausages so you'd want to buy more sausages. And it worked.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 11:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the sausages were good.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 7:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ / Kickboxing / Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another thing to consider when shopping for combat hygiene:

Study linking breast growth in boys to tea tree oil and lavender oil

If you're using products than contain Melaleuca Alternifolia (or the common tea tree oil), and lavender oil...enjoy your breasts lol. Fight Soap is the ONLY product out there that uses a more exotic, more potent, and more expensive tea tree oil that isn't Melaleuca Alternifolia. We don't use lavender either. Win.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 7:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ / Kickboxing / Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our sexy new gi patches came in btw:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 12:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bon,

Bantering between our companies make us look bush at best and deflects from Defense Soap’s mission which is to “protect combat athletes from skin infections”. We believe education and awareness is the key to winning the skin infection battle.

The study that you recently posted was done in 2007. The study pertains to 3 boys who were brought into the same clinic in Colorado in a one week period of time. All three boys had ingested soap from their baby bottle nipples that their parents washed in Lavender and Tea Tree Oil. The study that ensued was an invitro study, meaning that it was done in a petri dish in a laboratory. Incidentally, the same results were found when they tested SOY, which I believe is one of your ingredients. I have spoken with the publisher of the article you posted and learned they are unaware of any further studies being done.

I would like to mention.
    1. Defense Soap does not use Lavender Oil
    2. Defense Soap does not use Soy
    3. Do not eat your Defense Soap
    4. Defense Soap has been in business for 6 years. We have sold more than 150,000 products with zero complaints of side effects
    5. Defense Soap posts the clinical studies done on our bar. We do not rely solely on testimonials and blogs.

If your mission is the same as ours I urge you to do the research before you post a refuted article.

On the lighter side, if Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil really made boobs grow wouldn’t they be on every late night infomercial? And if Fight Soap really believed the findings wouldn’t they make lavender a staple in their bars seeing that they are considered the “Chick Soap” of the industry?

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Last edited by Defense Soap; 3/31/2011 12:28pm at . Reason: spelling
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast