Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/26/2011 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Defense Soap will definitley help your bacne. Shoot me an email at defensesoap@msn.com and we will send you samples to try.

Guy
    Defense Soap

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/28/2011 9:33am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Received my Defense shower gel sample.

First note in laboratory notebook jotted down: test subject alive and feeling well... :-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 2:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just curious as to why defense soap was allowed to hijack my review of a competitors product? why didnt they simply have someone do a review and post their own review in the sub forum?

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 2:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    If tea tree oil made boobs grow, wouldn't the feminine soap industry be all over that?
    Well... I'm not sure where I read this, but if I remember correctly (assuming that I learned this from an accurate source of information), some phytoestrogens can act as competitive antagonists to endogenous estrogen in women or those with otherwise high estrogen levels. Wikipedia states as much, and a review of the (single) source that they site can be found here, although I don't know of any place you can actually read Phytoestrogens in Functional Foods for free. Not that I would actually poor through that ****. I'm too much of layman and also don't feel like boring myself to fucking death.

Also, it doesn't really refer specifically to any to the specific compound in question. So I guess I failed at answering your rhetorical question.

HOORAY! My first post on Bullshido and I've already gone off on a tangent and failed at failing.
    Last edited by Drake44; 6/21/2011 2:10am at . Reason: ommited word

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 2:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake44 View Post

HOORAY! My first post on Bullshido and I've already gone off on a tangent and failed at failing.
    Indeed, you disqualified your first post, are talking out of your ass and even quoted Wiki...
    STFU please.

I will validate this necro to state that Defense Soap has great customer service.
    Although i am a current customer of the regular bar, due to a trip to Europe i requested a sample of the gel or a sample sized bar for convenience sake.
    Guy responded quickly and sent out samples that i received in a few days. (Note my location)

It was much appreciated and please note i have no other relationship with Defense Soap except as a customer.
    Thanks for the great product, professional demeanor and great service Guy.
    Aloha and mahalo.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 5:18am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still haven't finished my defence soap sample and its been a few months. So far no nasties and my rashguard pimples have cleared up. Figure I owe them a good rep post for that.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 10:33am

Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    I still haven't finished my defence soap sample and its been a few months. So far no nasties and my rashguard pimples have cleared up. Figure I owe them a good rep post for that.

Yeah... Defense soap rocks. I had both Fight Soap & Defense soap both tell me that they were going to send me samples to try. In less than a week I had the sample package from Defense with two shower gels (one for my kids) & the face soap. I still have recieved nothing from Fight Soap. It's not like I didn't try. I waited a month and emailed and asked if they had my correct address. I was told "oh yeah, we will get that right out to you, we were waiting for new scents"... three months later... lolz. Nada. I didn't even bother to email them again. They must not want my business.

So, since then, I have made a couple orders with Defense. The Shower Gel is awesome and leaves me smelling clean. Yep, I def need moisturizing lotion after the shower, it dries my skin some. The Defense wipes though have been a lifesaver. So many times after I leave the school I have to run a quick honey-do on the way home and I can't get to a shower, I just grab a few wipes and get some of that gym funk off me. We also keep a container of the wipes in my daughters training bag.

Good products, with my little bjj platoon I am creating (2 kids & one on the way, plus myself)Defense soap will be making a lot of money from me.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got a little bit of Defense Soap left. I've really liked it. I plan on getting some more when I get around to it. Never received the Fight Soap sample.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 11:17am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I've got a little bit of Defense Soap left. I've really liked it. I plan on getting some more when I get around to it. Never received the Fight Soap sample.
    i really like defense soap, but i separated my shoulder 3 weeks ago and have been out of judo. funny thing is that in the meantime, my wife's dermatologist suggested she use tea tree oil soap for her skin, and she tried defense soap and loves it, so we may be both using it soon.

i also never got my sample of fight soap. too bad, it looks cool and i'd like to give them a review as well.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/23/2011 5:36am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am also still waiting for a Fight soap sample since April 29th when they replied saying they'd send something my way...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112 LastLast