Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 12:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Larkin, thank you for your reply.

At what point did you stop officially teaching SEAL teams ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TFT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Juggernaut is fine by me. If you notice that brit journals were the Sun and another tabloid. That wasn't the case with the BBC1, ITV, Guardian, Sunday Times, Forbes, or Financial Times so yes Juggernaut the better media outlets who covered me do a better job of fact checking.

Rock Ape - I stopped with SCARS training the SEAL's under contract in '95. With TFT we've trained random platoons over the years but the main contract until recently was held by Duane Dieter who moved in after SCARS.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool.. thanks.

I've removed the previous dipshit's post as it wasn't pertinent

~Ella Wheeler

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thl144 View Post
    Rock Ape - I stopped with SCARS training the SEAL's under contract in '95. With TFT we've trained random platoons over the years but the main contract until recently was held by Duane Dieter who moved in after SCARS.
    Are you able to tell me what emphasis is placed on hand to hand combatives within SEAL training doctrine now a days ?

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They have a new cell of operators creating a new curriculum. It is an interesting approach incorporating MMA style training for BUD/s candidates then adding other military combatives for operators. The program is still underway and they have some good thoughtful SEALs heading it up. My understanding is that they are not or haven't renewed Dieter's contract. I'll be interested to see how the new program is implemented.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:21pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May I ask, Mr. Larkin, which operational conflicts you've served throughout your military career?

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 1:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Active duty the command I was with worked on SnowCap and was involved with Blue Spoon (Panama). My Reserve unit was mobilized for Gulf War One but we weren't deployed. So nothing to speak of compared to what an average Marine or Trooper has experienced in the last 8 years. Probably saw more action as a contractor with SCARS than anything I did in the Military and that was minimal as well.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 2:18pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thl144 View Post
    Active duty the command I was with worked on SnowCap and was involved with Blue Spoon (Panama). My Reserve unit was mobilized for Gulf War One but we weren't deployed. So nothing to speak of compared to what an average Marine or Trooper has experienced in the last 8 years. Probably saw more action as a contractor with SCARS than anything I did in the Military and that was minimal as well.
    What I'm a little hazy with, is the notion of someone who has minimal actual warfare experience, particularly in hand to hand combat, who develops a system which - and no disrespect intended - is marketed, such as yours.

According to your website, you are the go too guy when it comes to learning how to kill, this begs the question Mr. Larkin, how many enemy combatants have you killed ?

I recognise you run a business and as such marketing is a big part of generating revenue however; as a professional infantry soldier myself, If I were looking at your services as a potential customer, I'd be looking to establish what the basis of your expertise is.

~Ella Wheeler

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 2:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I get where you are going with the question. I can only point out that over the last 20 years I've had combat operators from various backgrounds state they've learned more real information on hand to hand combat from me and my staff of instructors than in any other previous training they've attended. That means they've gone back and applied the info under combat conditions and it worked well and as shown.

Many guys from over in the sandbox state the same and they come over on their own dime to the sates and train with us which in itself says a lot. I'm not here to convince anyone they should train with me. Personally I've trained every unit and or group I've ever wanted to train and could easily call it a career. I love what I do and the 47 instructors (10 Master Instructors) deliver a program that I find second to none when it comes to dealing with Justified Lethal Force. But each client needs to decide that for themselves.

I have a standing offer to any Mil/LEO unit that if they give us a unit picked at random and a competitor a similar random unit that during the same allotted training time our unit will be far better prepared for all aspects of dealing with violence than any unit trained by a competitor or money back and the client decides that not TFT. Because who gives a **** what I can do personally what matters is what I can do for the client because I wont be there to fight his battles.

I know lots of great operators who are lousy instructors. I have to go through 10 operators to find a good instructor for my clients when they need tactical training in firearms etc... But all 10 have killed enemy combatants.

As for the life and times of Tim Larkin and using my training ...well that's a personal conversation to have over a beer and depends if I trust and/or even like you. Anyone who publicly would state such information is grounds for a huge red flag and that person is probably full of ****.

Hell I don't even know your name Rock Ape....plus my beer hand is empty!

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/18/2011 3:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thl144
    I understand that some of these guys just wanna be "keyboard black belts" and flame me and TFT from their basement bedroom in their Mom's house but I'm happy to answer questions directly.
    As of right now anyone that does not approach this in a respective manner will receive a temp ban. This is not YMAS keep the responses appropriate even if, you feel Larkin is acting like a passive aggressive butt-hurt bitch and name calling.

Anyone, Larkin included, that wants to act up here is your thread.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109868
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/18/2011 3:27pm at .
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast