Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crackhead View Post
    How do I escape from the ground and pound?
    Get your coffee from Starbucks instead?

Quote Originally Posted by kenny_free View Post
    Shrimpin aint easy
    It depends ... did your partner remove their shoes and socks? It's a lot easier then.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 5:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look I know its fun to poke out your hairy chest and jump on noobs when you know more than them, I'm cool with that just know this noob will reply back. I will ask what I want and post where I want. I might even leave a posted note on your fridge in the morning. If a rule is not being broken I see no harm.

Far as the school and phill they both are great. There are a lot of guys there trainig for fights that don't mine helping out but I know they need to spar with guys who can help them. For as staff it is real busy right now and it is kinda sink or swim. I just joined at a bad time but things will get better and like I said I love it.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reekon_Nox View Post
    Look I know its fun to poke out your hairy chest and jump on noobs when you know more than them, I'm cool with that just know this noob will reply back. I will ask what I want and post where I want. I might even leave a posted note on your fridge in the morning. If a rule is not being broken I see no harm.
    Well, there are rules about posting about posting certain questions in certain fora, so sure, you can 'post where you want', but there will be consequences if those posts don't meet the standards of that subforum.

And really, mellow out. I for one don't take kindly to some moron threatening to break into my home, as implausible as it is.

Also, it is rather counterintuitive to post comments like you do then complain when people don't take kindly to them.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reekon_Nox View Post
    Look I know its fun to poke out your hairy chest and jump on noobs when you know more than them, I'm cool with that just know this noob will reply back. I will ask what I want and post where I want.

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow what's with all the anger on this thread I mean I know his question was a little vague but most noob questions are.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @ kick I am mellow, your the one who is getting all worked up. I was not the OP, everyone had no problem jumping on him or making funny lil post about his question. but when I reply asking for a real answer cause I too would like to know and a guy cracks on me and I reply back all hell breaks loose. Now I am the bad guy. Like I said if I am not breaking a rule I see no harm. yes I know I might get flammed but i'm cool with that, it you can't take it don't dish it.

If you took ofense to my fridge posted note you REALLY need to lighten up, loosen up your gloves and let your fingers breath. Let the blood circulate to your fingers before your next post.
    Last edited by Reekon_Nox; 3/16/2011 6:44pm at . Reason: spelling

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, I've been watching UFC a lot, and I was wondering how you keep yourself from getting punched? Mostly with the right hand. Any ideas?

No mean answers, please.

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 6:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm 'getting worked up'? Really? Is this a joke?

You are being reacted to negatively because your phrasing was vague. That is not my problem, and the fact you think you need to respond to criticism by raging at your keyboard instead of trying to improve your posting doesn't bode well for your stay on this website.
    "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast