Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    BSL; Sanda; Kendo; Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's such a coincidence. I read about this movie yesterday while searching for MA documentaries. Thanks for the advice, guys. Now I know I really have to watch it.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saw this two days ago. Great doco. Loved how they showed the path of small time growing fighter plus small time growing promoter. Really cool story telling, some warming moments and a contrasting ending that reminded me of Striking Truth.

As mentioned, I'm now a fan of Dustin and his "how much time you got" among other insights into his preparation life.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Saw this two days ago. Great doco. Loved how they showed the path of small time growing fighter plus small time growing promoter. Really cool story telling, some warming moments and a contrasting ending that reminded me of Striking Truth.

As mentioned, I'm now a fan of Dustin and his "how much time you got" among other insights into his preparation life.
    Yeah, before I saw it Poirier was an entertaining fighter, but kind of under my radar. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing him fight again and will be rooting for him.

Page 2 of 2 First 12