Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/05/2011 12:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cant help but relate to the fat kid! i was in his shoes before! i know how it feels!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2011 10:29am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    unfortunately for me, zero tolerance is practiced in virtually every school where i come from. sometimes too much.
    when i was younger, i got a hard plastic bottle thrown at me by another kid. i slammed a table in pain. end result : getting reported for fighting in class, had my parents called down, got detention, etc etc.
    more recently, i got slapped by a classmate, he grabbed me, i took him down, i put him in a shoulder lock. i let go, he started kicking me and hitting me in the face. after failing to restrain him for some time, i saw red and stomped twice on him. that was the end of that. end result : parents called, police threatened to be brought in, suspension, demerits, threatened expulsion, etc etc. despite him hitting me for the majority of the scuffle, he earned all the sympathy because he claimed he "was hurting", and because i knew how to fight. frankly, if damage was my intent, i would have choked him out or pounded the **** out of him the moment i took him down. funny thing is, i was the smaller kid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 9:11am

Style: MMA-Aikido-Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ohnoo vid has been removed

wait, nvm I found it here: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

That was bloody brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Masaka! View Post
    unfortunately for me, zero tolerance is practiced in virtually every school where i come from. sometimes too much.
    when i was younger, i got a hard plastic bottle thrown at me by another kid. i slammed a table in pain. end result : getting reported for fighting in class, had my parents called down, got detention, etc etc.
    more recently, i got slapped by a classmate, he grabbed me, i took him down, i put him in a shoulder lock. i let go, he started kicking me and hitting me in the face. after failing to restrain him for some time, i saw red and stomped twice on him. that was the end of that. end result : parents called, police threatened to be brought in, suspension, demerits, threatened expulsion, etc etc. despite him hitting me for the majority of the scuffle, he earned all the sympathy because he claimed he "was hurting", and because i knew how to fight. frankly, if damage was my intent, i would have choked him out or pounded the **** out of him the moment i took him down. funny thing is, i was the smaller kid.
    yeah I got into alot of fights as well, usually with boys twice my size and out of self defense but I always got into trouble because I "knew how to fight"...what BS

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 10:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Running away.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got into a fair amount of scrapes with bullies growing up, and oddly enough (I was usually smaller and younger than them), the teachers never witnessed them sucker punching me but always noticed my retaliations; however I never got in trouble for it. It was clear the teachers hated those little fuckers as much as the rest of us did, and secretly enjoyed when one of us fought back and hurt one.

The best incident was when some older and larger kid on the bus in middle school punched me in the face at his bus stop and then turned to run off the bus. He made it to the top of the stairs before I punched him in the back in return. Little bastard then ran all the way to his porch before stopping. I got off the bus and calmly asked him to return, to which he declined, meanwhile the entire bus witnessed his cowardice. (I think he was hoping his much older brother would intervene.) When I got back on the bus, the entire bus stood up and cheered. You have to be very unpopular for an entire bus of school kids to cheer at someone punching you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 11:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 12:57pm

Style: BJJ, Wing Chun Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't agree with violence at school, however I vehemently support his decision to defend himself.

I still have anger issues from an event when I was 14. I was riding the bus with 4 girls who I liked and at 14 I didn't know about the "Friend Zone".

A guy sits next us, and he's probably 17 and he starts insulting me. Calling me a ***** in front of these girls, saying he was going to kick my ass when we got off the bus.

I didn't do anything - quietly sat there. I didn't even talk to him before he sat down. He saw a kid that was sitting with 4 fairly attractive girls (14/15) and decided to be a serious dick.

Well after about 20 min of this - with the guy putting his face right in mine, again in front of the girls, he finally got off the bus.

I got off on the next stop, called my mom crying and asked her to come pick me up.

I still get so angry when I think about it that I tear up. (*EDIT - Like now, I am just soooo angry thinking about it. I'm going to go tag a punching bag) I don't know if I would be able to restrain myself from absolutely destroying that guy if I ever ran into him. It definitely had an effect on my psyche - I will stand up for anyone (known or unknown) up to and including physical contact if I feel the opposing person is being a bully.

I know it's stupid and a quick way to get hurt/die - but if I see it, I get that emotional impact immediately and the anger follows - I step in.

Good for Casey - I wish I had his courage when I was younger. Looking back, an asswhooping would've been better than just sitting there taking the abuse.
    Last edited by badacid; 4/13/2011 1:00pm at .
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223