Posted On:
    3/14/2011 7:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wikidbounce View Post
    The bully's attitude hasn't improved at all:

http://i.imgur.com/4VSHl.jpg
    Oh god damn the internet has owned two moron kids in one day, first a UCLA student and now this bully...

Casey...enjoy the bounty the internet has brought you: self-incriminating Facebook posts by your bully.

Rock on big guy. Nice technique btw.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Style: 
    Judo, Jujitsu

Posted On:
    3/14/2011 7:54pm

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While I don't condone kids picking fights or bullying in school, it does seem like a fight or two can ultimately do some dumb kids some good in life. Getting your ass kicked can be a good wake up call. Kicking someone's ass (when they deserve it) can give you the courage to stand up for yourself in non-violent ways.

As long as they don't end up brain damaged or something.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Style: 
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Posted On:
    3/14/2011 11:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Casey Heynes is now to be known as:

"Little Zangief".
    **** that, he's Australian. I vote for renaming him The Lord Humongous. After all, that little bully should have "JUST WALKED AWAY!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 12:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kid snaps after being bullied

http://i.imgur.com/4VSHl.jpg

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 12:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

oops...meant this link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a1f_1300117794

and I can watch bullies get broken off all day long! Good for Casey....I love seeing the lil booger try to walk it off like he wasn't hurt....
    Last edited by RaiderFunk; 3/15/2011 12:35am at .

Registered Member

Style: 
    Taekkyon/Judo/Boxing

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 8:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow, this video reminds me of my childhood in Korea. Apparently being fatter and huskier kid in the block makes you prone to bullying. And this kid is a fucking GENTLE GIANT. He used appropiate force necessary to stop the smaller kid but he walked away after. When I was in his shoes, I just went Hulk, knocked down the bully, and dick-stomped him till he foamed (this was Korea in 90s when boys were supposed to grow up fighting, so I didn't get any punishment from school). BRAVO Mr. Heynes!

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Style: 
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 9:15am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oonjuk View Post
    Wow, this video reminds me of my childhood in Korea. Apparently being fatter and huskier kid in the block makes you prone to bullying. And this kid is a fucking GENTLE GIANT. He used appropiate force necessary to stop the smaller kid but he walked away after. When I was in his shoes, I just went Hulk, knocked down the bully, and dick-stomped him till he foamed (this was Korea in 90s when boys were supposed to grow up fighting, so I didn't get any punishment from school). BRAVO Mr. Heynes!
    TKD > Bullies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Style: 
    (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 9:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to updates I just read:

Casey "Little Zangief" Haynes: 4 day suspension
    Bully with broken leg: 22 day suspension.

But apparently the real bully who has been terrorizing Casey for 4 years is the tall kid here with his back to the camera, and he provoked the smaller kid to attack Casey.

Casey Heynis, or Casey Haynes, or Casey Heynes, a big but gentle young man, has been bullied for the past 4 years by the taller boy with the backpack in the picture above. The taller boy encouraged the smaller boy on the ground to repeatedly punch Casey in the face and body. When Casey had enough he slammed the smaller boy to the ground.

The smaller boy was suspended from school for 21 days, and Casey, although the victim of bullying, was suspended for 4 days. The real bully for the past 4 years got zero discipline.

The incident allegedly took place at Chifley College in North St Marys, near Penrith in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, Australia.

Some reports say the parents might sue and file criminal charges against Casey.
    http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/tag/casey-haynes/
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/16/2011 9:32am at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Style: 
    (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 9:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Encyclopedia Dramatica, of course, always has the definitive version of events:

In the video, a small, ratty child was squaring up to a much larger chubster (but to call him a chubster is very deceiving, as he is a being of muscle) while his fellow vermin stood to the left with the camera. The ratty child, known as Ritchard, threw a punch, connecting with the chubster, Casey Heynes. Casey Heynes moved with the punch, but didn't back away or show any sign of pain. This was to be the Rat's first warning, which he failed to heed.

The Rat then began bouncing on his heels, taunting Casey Heynes by feigning punches to his stomach. Casey is seen moving his arm at speeds not yet achieved by mortal men. This was to be the Rat's second warning.

And then, following another feigned punch from Richard, Casey Heynes acted. But it is not right to call him Casey anymore, because he is much, much more. He is the Beast. Channeling the power of the Immortal Ones, the Beast threw himself at the Rat and subdued him.[FINISH HIM!] He then proceeded to hoist the Rat up in to the air, pausing briefly to savor the smell of fear, before slamming the Rat down with enough force to destroy the other half of Japan.[FATALITY!]

Contemplating a kick to the head, the Beast, wise and merciful in victory, decided against it, knowing the Rat was already humiliated and broken. One of the Rat's cronies came up with the intention of getting revenge, but when the Beast looked him square in the eyes he became paralyzed with fear. The Beast, satisfied with his work, turned and strode off to his lair.
    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey

Boneheaded Optimist

Style: 
    Wado Kai

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 4:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right now, the school officials are shitting themselves, hoping that by handing out differing suspensions, the world's attention will just go somewhere else.

And Lol at the lawsuit idea. Dunno what Australia's laws are regarding self defense, but that video speaks volumes.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast