Is it summer vacation already?

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:00pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMAS?
    Your Martial Art Sucks

A different part of the forum with different rules in how we can treat you. Well, except for Omega that is.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are "Classical Forms" in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah? Who's your instructor?

I studied Washin-Ryu as a child in Elmira, NY under Hidy ochiai and Geri Antoneidis. My uncle James Tress was a student of Yamada Shihan at NY Aikikai. I began adapting this form at the age of 7 and continued for the next ten yrs. When I was 13 I began to assist in instruction and at 17 yrs old I was teaching classes to beginners and assisting with exhibitions. When I was 24 I began to assist in training grappling and implementing the skills from Aikido. Today I assist in Teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at a few small venues in AL. My BJJ was learned From Paul Callet, Wes Moye, Tyler Barber and Glean Champion.
    Last edited by rustyflexx; 3/10/2011 6:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:19pm

Style: cult of crapple, ATTACK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyflexx View Post
    I studied Washin-Ryu as a child in Elmira, NY under Hidy ochiai and Geri Antoneidis. My uncle James Tress was a student of Yamada Shihan at NY Aikikai. I began adapting this form at the age of 7 and continued for the next ten yrs. When I was 13 I began to assist in instruction and at 17 yrs old I was teaching classes to beginners and assisting with exhibitions. When I was 24 I began to assist in training grappling and implementing the skills from Aikido. Today I assist in Teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at a few small venues in AL. My BJJ was learned From Paul Callet, Wes Moye, Tyler Barber and Glean Champion.
    I personally have never heard of any of those people, but what are your qualifications. What belts and/or accolades have you recieved? What small venues do you instruct at, and is your instructor really so petty that he would let fists fly at insults over the internet?

Just for giggles, I would love to watch the fight. I have a c-note on omega.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No BJJ has NO "Classical Form" but the original Jui-Jitsu did. I studied Washi- Ryu as a child which is founded in Classical forms.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:25pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ithing here that cracks me up is if My instructor heard me speak to anyone in such a way or if I heard any of my students speak to anyone in such a way teeth would be flying
    Hmmm, martial artists don't usually take pride in injuring someone because they said something too colorful.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love having people to tell me to masterbate and self-mutilate... It just makes my day... thing here that cracks me up is if My instructor heard me speak to anyone in such a way or if I heard any of my students speak to anyone in such a way teeth would be flying... what is the matter do you need a hug or are you one of those kids that was bullied all the way through school by some insecure kid so that you could grow up and replicate those actions through a computer... takes a real man to be humble and an insecure prick to be vile....
    So, you just established that you can't read?

Did you not notice this part of Omega's signature?
    That's right. I'm Omega the Alpha Troll.
    Also, please do us all a favor and not trot out anymore tired cliched quips. The "do you need a hug," "My instructor, sifu, master, teacher, coach says," "kid, child, teen," or "my students <insert violence usually concerning teeth or face>" comments are very old and tired.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally have never heard of any of those people, but what are your qualifications. What belts and/or accolades have you recieved? What small venues do you instruct at, and is your instructor really so petty that he would let fists fly at insults over the internet?
    I have a Purple belt in BJJ in which I have given a lil over 4 yrs of my life,
    2nd dan (nidan) in Aikidoka and I had a Junior Blue Belt When I stopped taking Washin-Ryu. If you do not know the people Mentioned especially Hidy Ochiai and Yomada Shihan this sight has a search feature and there is always google. I said if they heard me say or if I heard any of my students say verbally, what is passed over a PC between my students and whomever is not my concern.
    Last edited by rustyflexx; 3/10/2011 6:46pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Hmmm, martial artists don't usually take pride in injuring someone because they said something too colorful.
    I agree I was being sarcastic but I will be more aware of my wording...
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast