Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 7:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're dead right, bobyclumsyninja, and I won't quote your post because that was fucking a lot of text. One more point on him being the best man at most gyms. This is most certainly going to be true wherever he goes, but he won't necessarily be the best grappler. He needs to go train at a top-level camp with some grapplers who can really challenge him from all positions, even if in an MMA fight they might get decimated by him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 8:18am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    He needs to go train at a top-level camp with some grapplers who can really challenge him from all positions, even if in an MMA fight they might get decimated by him.
    It would be great if they could decimate Fedor, because that would reduce him to about 207lb, making the cut to LHW easier.

:)

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 2:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    You're dead right, bobyclumsyninja, and I won't quote your post because that was fucking a lot of text. One more point on him being the best man at most gyms. This is most certainly going to be true wherever he goes, but he won't necessarily be the best grappler. He needs to go train at a top-level camp with some grapplers who can really challenge him from all positions, even if in an MMA fight they might get decimated by him.
    this ^^^^^is right on the mark.

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Dana Fucking White just bought Strikeforce. Return of Henderson to the UFC imminent.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/1...s-strikeforce/
    Last edited by Shawarma; 3/12/2011 2:12pm at .

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 5:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still saying there won't be cross-promotion. Come on you stingy bastards, lend some talent out, so we fans can get those mega-fights we're dying for.

Overeem vs. JDS???? I drooled just then.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    3/12/2011 6:33pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And sadly, at least as far as I've read, Dana White is the biggest factor keeping Fedor out of the UFC. Specifically, that Dana White doesn't permit any fighter he contracts to compete in any other venue than UFC (or perhaps venues it owns). And Fedor insists on competing in the Russian National SAMBO championship each year. Which, if true, personally I think White could make an exception for this because it's not like it's a competitor in any way.

But, it's been a while since I've checked out the specifics on this debate, so I could be wrong.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    3/13/2011 8:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dana said it, there are guys over there that wouldn't want to see him. I don't think his bravado is always the thing, that fighters and their management want to hear. This way, whomever they want to deal with, Zuffa wins.

This is a clever move by the F-bros. Without destroying the SF brand, they've removed the risk to them, of SF gaining or overtaking the UFC in worldwide appeal. The HW tourney was a brilliant idea, and I'm sure in Japan, they are LUVIN IT!!!!

I want to be an optimist about this, largely b/c we don't have a choice, and so, this cup needs to be half full.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345