Posted On:
    3/12/2004 6:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grass Roots Emotion

PeeDee,

Why does anger manifest itself so easily in you?

There have been many a time where I thought to myself that embarassment, sorrow, regret, or longing, respectively, would have been the honest expression. Indeed, it's clear those *are* at the root. Instead, all that is muted by rage, venom, and invariably some sort of scapegoating.

Why are you afraid of us getting to know the real you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 11:01am

Style: Muay Thai, Hapk

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    because he doesn't want us to know, he's secretly a cross-dresser

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 12:58pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by hapki_18
    because he doesn't want us to know, he's secretly a cross-dresser
    Umm, you forgot to whisper that, just thought you might want to know.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    3/14/2004 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF would I care if you got to know the "real me"? Are you nuts man? This is an internet forum. What do you think I do, walk into the library, turn my baseballcap sideways like Stallone in Over The Top and become "PeedeeShaolin" the man with a life story like a book who masks dark secret emotions and instead displays random acts of rage and venom because mommy didnt geve me the tit enoug as a child? Something tells me you'd like to believe that. You need a hobby.

And if you want to know the truth, I AM afriad of some of you getting to know me. You have some bizzarro people on here. You have some really smart people on here too and really nice people but there are some honest to god weirdos thrown in the bunch. I used to get hate mail letters daily. Someone broke into my email account, got my unpublished # somehow.

And if I wanted to cross dress I would. I dont get that particular urge but if that changes I'll tell you first since that seems to be of particular interest for you.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2004 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't mean it so literally.

In this case "real" only means emotive expression in this particular venue...not giving out your picture and home address.

In fact, I'm not even implying that you aren't a chronically angry guy in real life. An online pretense is not the point of contention here. It's that which triggers the anger (whether it's confined to here or not)...and it seems to be just about everything to some degree.

Example; concern for the environment=anger at bush. It's just one example where I thought "I wonder if, and how PeeDee actually does appreciate and enjoy the outdoors. It would be nice to know if he didn't consider it so important to voice his DISpleasure at everything."

We love you, Peedee.
    Last edited by Nid; 3/15/2004 3:26pm at .