• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/08/2011 1:46am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Arizona, New Mexico, Arkansas bullies, lend me your ears.

This is the repost for the states I haven't made any contacts in yet.

I'm planning a trip from Southern California to Tenessee. I am attempting to map out a path along the 10 and/or 40 that will take me to as many jits schools as possible.

What I'm looking for are good schools that will accomodate a polite guest or at the very least does not have an overwhelming mat fee.

I'm also looking for people who go to those schools to introduce me. And I'll go ya' one further, I wouldn't mind a couch or a floor to crash on for single nights here and there (though I don't expect everyone to volunteer this).

I'm going to be collecting material and blogging it on bullshido once I reach my destination. I won't be smothered in cash during this trip, but I will be feeding myself, and I am willing to trade rolling time or private lessons for couch space/use of a washing machine should any of Ye Lower Belts be interested.

So, any volunteers, leads, or couches? :) I will be starting this trek in a week or two, so I will be bumping this mercilessly.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Posted On:
    3/21/2011 11:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Enjoy the trip mate! And hope you will reach your destination safely. Best of luck!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2011 12:07am

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SOrry out of town. I'm not familiar with most of the Jits schools in this area. There is a school associated with Capoeira Axe in Phoenix, I would contact them. Some MMA schools in the area also but can't vouch for any of them.