Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 9:36pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    Yeppp, basically! But it was fun while it lasted!
    :happy:

And no, no one shares this account with me. I have to take responsibility for all my own mistakes, of which there are many.
    Being a douchebag and a tool is not a mistake, you owe it to yourself to believe that.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 10:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't worry homie i said i was only going to hold it for a certain time anyway's. they are gone .
    dont threaten me its not my fault your art is bullshido . trying to tell people its a super secret art . so a few people here got a chance to see how deadly and powerful the all mighty shou shu is.

after i seen the video's I'm glad i did not waste my money signed a contract just to come to my first few lesson knowing i was going to learn total b.s
    you guy's need to get your head out of your asses stop being arrogant learn what reality is like. once i see shou shu in something that proves its effective then you guys can keep the BIG claims to your self . its nothing personal . its just your art looks like really bad kenpo
    with a few chinese movements added to it . like o wait like Tracy kenpo .

at one time i was really considering joining i looked you guys up on MAP and cyberkwoon , Bullshido and all i seen was a bunch of guys making radical claim's if all you guys would do is back what you teach most of these guys would not mess with you in the first place . All these guys is asking for something little a video of sparring , hell a street fight something but in the end you guy's just produce word's .

i mean come on show me something that makes me want to go to your school . not demos
    im in my mid 30's demos dont work on me anymore , this is not the movie's im not bad mouthing you as people

its great you love your art but if love your art promote it make people see your art . not well just come by the school and see a few wow demos and try a few classes . if you promote your art show people what it's capable of you will get more respect not demos.

i love american kenpo
    ive had the privilege to meet larry tatum , paul mills , and pual vunak and one thing i can say about these guys they do alive training from the get go especially paul vunak . hes a little crazy but wicked talented and strong as a ox . these guys promote what they love and
    are not sacred to show you whats up if you guys did this and stop trying to be the apple of the marital arts . being super secret we are to deadly to do anything then i would have join along time ago . sorry for the rant but damn you guys have some major issues within your organization . like i said this is nothing personal just wake up smell the Coffey show the world what you are made of like the rest of us .

p.s i cant type if my life depended on it sorry guys .

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 2:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouShuMoores View Post
    Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. We know you live in Salinas if you don't take this down papers will be sent to you.
    Yeah if that was my IP I would be pretty damn embarrassed by it as well and would do everything in my power to make sure no one saw it either.
    Just for the record to those who come across this after a google search for Shou Shu or Moores Karate. These videos are ridiculously stupid. They almost look like a martial arts parody video with stupid stances, even dumber movement and jazz fingers. In fact the whole Shou Shu seems like a giant joke like Mr Moore was trolling the Martial Arts community.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 2:50am

Style: Striking, grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With regards to the progressive non-resistance element, let me be a little more direct and forthcoming. Some schools do include sparring, but the one I trained in while living in California did not offer sparring - except on rare occasions. We did mostly reaction drills, pad and bag work, body conditioning, and working on bodies. The upper ranks sometimes sparred on their own time, but it was not part of the explicit curriculum, by and large.

The place I'm training now is two and half hours away from Charleston - in Myrtle Beach, SC - and I only get to train up there twice a month. It's a super, super small place which also does not offer sparring for adults.. Mainly because there are only three of us, a young gal, an older fellow, and myself. Based upon my work schedule and finances, I can only train with other human beings once a week (twice a month at the MMA place and twice a month in Myrtle Beach).
    so you've been lying, playing the victim, taking the moral high ground and in an ultimate show of failure you can't even keep the troll job up.
    **** you.

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 8:31am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. We know you live in Salinas if you don't take this down papers will be sent to you.
    Translation: Wow, uh, I'd forgotten how shitty those old tapes were.

So, ShouShuMoores, since I assume you've been lurking in this thread, care to answer any of the questions that have been posted previously? Is there any video of Shou Shu practitioners sparring available on the web?
    Last edited by Chili Pepper; 8/20/2012 8:35am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 9:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, you can pretend to be a martial artist and a lawyer? Impressive. You are equally ignorant of alive training, public domain and fair use. You're like a Renaissance man of stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 1:50pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickPuncher View Post
    It looks like a Tim & Eric sketch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Previous:
    1. (one year) Moore's Shou Shu - Stockton Blvd, Sacramento (no website)
    2. (two years) Yang Tai Chi http://www.easternways.com/TaiChi.html
    3. Aikido (one year) http://www.suenaka.com/

Current:
    1. (3 1/2 months) Moore's Karate - Myrtle Beach, SC (no website)
    2. (2 weeks) Charleston Krav Maga - http://charlestonkravmaga.com/classes/
    I'm sorry, but have you been representing a Krav school as an MMA school?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 3:11pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    I'm sorry, but have you been representing a Krav school as an MMA school?
    Apparently they have BJJ and MMA programs run my Rafaello Olivera.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 5:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Apparently they have BJJ and MMA programs run my Rafaello Olivera.
    There may be hope for him yet.
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475