Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2012 2:06pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Trying to understand your post: you don't think he is delusional, just full of it?
    Nope, he was NEVER trying to validate his art he was trying to invalidate opinions. That's as bad as trying to play both sides off the middle. That's why you keep feeding his strawman derails.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/18/2012 2:12pm at .

Posted On:
    8/18/2012 7:09pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See your point now and I did feed his derails. Live and learn.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2012 8:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not just you there are a bunch of people doing that. That's if we believe him at all. I've been leaning towards him being an assistant or instructor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:36pm

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No sir, a purple belt trying who is to recover his rank after 10 years away from the system.. studying other things on and off, going to college, and starting my own business here in Charleston. Here are the links to the places I studied and am studying:

Previous:
    1. (one year) Moore's Shou Shu - Stockton Blvd, Sacramento (no website)
    2. (two years) Yang Tai Chi http://www.easternways.com/TaiChi.html
    3. Aikido (one year) http://www.suenaka.com/

Current:
    1. (3 1/2 months) Moore's Karate - Myrtle Beach, SC (no website)
    2. (2 weeks) Charleston Krav Maga - http://charlestonkravmaga.com/classes/

With regards to the progressive non-resistance element, let me be a little more direct and forthcoming. Some schools do include sparring, but the one I trained in while living in California did not offer sparring - except on rare occasions. We did mostly reaction drills, pad and bag work, body conditioning, and working on bodies. The upper ranks sometimes sparred on their own time, but it was not part of the explicit curriculum, by and large.

The place I'm training now is two and half hours away from Charleston - in Myrtle Beach, SC - and I only get to train up there twice a month. It's a super, super small place which also does not offer sparring for adults.. Mainly because there are only three of us, a young gal, an older fellow, and myself. Based upon my work schedule and finances, I can only train with other human beings once a week (twice a month at the MMA place and twice a month in Myrtle Beach).
    Last edited by Known; 8/19/2012 8:48pm at .

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Moore's Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. We know you live in Salinas if you don't take this down papers will be sent to you.

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:45pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouShuMoores View Post
    Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. We know you live in Salinas if you don't take this down papers will be sent to you.
    LOL. You don't understand public domain.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:46pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    No sir, a purple belt trying who is to recover his rank after 10 years away from the system.. studying other things on and off, going to college, and starting my own business here in Charleston. Here are the links to the places I studied and am studying:

Previous:
    1. (one year) Moore's Shou Shu - Stockton Blvd, Sacramento (no website)
    2. (two years) Yang Tai Chi http://www.easternways.com/TaiChi.html
    3. Aikido (one year) http://www.suenaka.com/

Current:
    1. (3 1/2 months) Moore's Karate - Myrtle Beach, SC (no website)
    2. (2 weeks) Charleston Krav Maga - http://charlestonkravmaga.com/classes/

With regards to the progressive non-resistance element, let me be a little more direct and forthcoming (sorry for not answering you Mike). Some schools do include sparring, but the one I trained in while living in California did not offer sparring - except on rare occasions. We did mostly reaction drills, pad and bag work, body conditioning, and working on bodies. The upper ranks sometimes sparred on their own time, but it was not part of the explicit curriculum, by and large.

The place I'm training now is two and half hours away from Charleston - in Myrtle Beach, SC - and I only get to train up there twice a month. It's a super, super small place which also does not offer sparring for adults.. Mainly because there are only three of us, a young gal, an older fellow, and myself. Based upon my work schedule and finances, I can only train with other human beings once a week (twice a month at the MMA place and twice a month in Myrtle Beach).
    SO, basically, you've been talking out of your ass the entire time. NOW you admit what we correctly deduced from your, or whoever you share the account with, posts.
    Someone pm me when or if he gets the videos up.

edit:
    LOLOLOLOLOL

TOO SLOW ************.

Never mind, we have a "LAWYER" appearing, I'll stick around for a bit.

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Moore's Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:51pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spamming occurs when you repeatedly post the same information in a redundant or similar fashion. I know you are in California and the ban button will be used according to our website rules.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2012 8:54pm

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    SO, basically, you've been talking out of your ass the entire time. NOW you admit what we correctly deduced from your, or whoever you share the account with, posts.
    Yeppp, basically! But it was fun while it lasted!
    :happy:

And no, no one shares this account with me. I have to take responsibility for all my own mistakes, of which there are many.