Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172 737475 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 2:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, unlike the others, I could give a **** about your videos unless they are from your Shou Shu school's sparring. Good try at diverting the attention to what you will do at the MMA school. Unfortunately, that wasn't the point of the thread.

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 3:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Personally, unlike the others, I could give a **** about your videos unless they are from your Shou Shu school's sparring. Good try at diverting the attention to what you will do at the MMA school. Unfortunately, that wasn't the point of the thread.
    Oh I really REALLY want to see him spar with someone with 2 years of MMA experience.
    I think hes going to learn a similar lesson to that of the guy who hit pads for a year and thought it counted for something.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 3:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you are optimistic because that other guy has more excuses than a High school ditch day.

This poster is already headed down the same road.

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 3:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    Phil Weaver is no longer part of the Moore's Shou Shu family.
    I love how every time we show you a crappy video its of someone no longer affiliated.
    Looks to me like the school has promoted a whole lot of shitty people to an instructor level then they have a falling out over the pyramid scheme type collection racquet.
    I have yet to see one GOOD video at all even Demo video from anyone who is now or was once affiliated with this system. If that doesn't tell you something I have no freaking clue what will.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 6:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i can make more video's of my tape i got i just showed a few sample clips i can check to see if there is any sparring of any kind . to me it looks more like they was trying to make there own panther type video.

awww the memories of owing Paul Vunak progressive fighting systems and combat sambo VHS tapes. in HIFIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 6:56pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    making new video little more shu action for you guy's

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 7:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here is some more shu for you . sorry about the intro its stuck in my head right now lol .

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 7:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    Gahhh, Phil Weaver. I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone found those and posted them. Those are a horrible, horrible demonstration of our principals. Phil Weaver is no longer part of the Moore's Shou Shu family. He is teaching a different variation of Shou Shu under his own name "Sheng Chi." I don't look to him as an inspiring example of anything Shou Shu.
    I don't know why you think this is any better

Nope you can't claim that is some off shot this is as Moores Karate as you can get.

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 7:47pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by venom2101 View Post
    here is some more shu for you . sorry about the intro its stuck in my head right now lol .

More crappy demos but wait this actually is under the banner of the style in question. How do we "no true scotsman" this one?!? Oh noes!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 8:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont train or do anything with shou shu i actually found it by luck considering they don't show anything but demos . i think this tape was made so they could sell like panther video back in the day . or maybe for new sifus for reference purpose . i noticed in the back ground they did not have the 7 animals . i saw a tiger and dragon like in american kenpo so i dont know how far back this goes . mybe before he added his animal's