It looks like a Tim & Eric sketch.

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 2:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Where are they, the holodeck?
    No no no, they use the squares so that you can watch it frame by frame to measure their awesome speed similar to what you see in physics labs or mythbusters.
    With out the grid you just can't grasp the speed and power they are showing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 2:32pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    No no no, they use the squares so that you can watch it frame by frame to measure their awesome speed similar to what you see in physics labs or mythbusters.
    With out the grid you just can't grasp the speed and power they are showing.
    Pretty sure it's the Danger Room. Multiple opponent simulations can be uploaded there for a safe and risk-free training environment.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 3:00pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    Tough school in a tough neighborhood <b>(alot of black people).</b> Useful street fight training mixed with outdated flashy moves, no sparring. And Townsend was full of ****.
    Oh, well then it must have been tough!

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2012 4:41pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mybe he thinks he is in street fighter land

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nKX45IrBgn...00/yun-oni.jpg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 1:44pm

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Fun with Phil Weaver
    Gahhh, Phil Weaver. I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone found those and posted them. Those are a horrible, horrible demonstration of our principals. Phil Weaver is no longer part of the Moore's Shou Shu family. He is teaching a different variation of Shou Shu under his own name "Sheng Chi." I don't look to him as an inspiring example of anything Shou Shu.

Quote Originally Posted by venom2101 View Post
    ube;O3IHQPOZMPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3IHQPOZMPM[/video]
    Never seen these techniques and they look slow and shitty. That's has little to no resemblance of what I learned 10 years ago when I trained in Sacramento or in the last 6 months training here in South Carolina. We have wayyy better demos than that one.

But, demos are not evidence of anything here on Bullshido, as I have learned. I'll return with some sparring footage after I get comfortable with my MMA buddies. I'll try to find someone there with a year or two of MMA training for the sake of comparison.

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 2:22pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I understand being in a place without proper martial arts training. Please do not be offended but we run into this claim often; if you give us a general location we can quickly verify this. 9 out of 10 times we find a decent school, 1 out of 10 we reply "sucks to be there". Now you have two people to spar with, I understand they may have limitations physically but the original criteria still applies: does either hit/submit you and stop you from hitting/submitting them during free sparring?

This is the key. This is the test. There re no exceptions.

If the answer is no they can't stop me or hit me, so be it.
    Video is not needed to answer this question.

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 2:23pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WAIT!

I thought there was guy who is not fully able to spar and the instructor. Where did the guys with multiple years experience come from?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 2:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    WAIT!

I thought there was guy who is not fully able to spar and the instructor. Where did the guys with multiple years experience come from?
    So, you just caught on to what goodlun pointed out and why I called him a liar? Either multiple people are using the account or "known" lied about his experience. Either way, it is a disingenuous way to get your point across.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2012 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    Gahhh, Phil Weaver. I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone found those and posted them. Those are a horrible, horrible demonstration of our principals. Phil Weaver is no longer part of the Moore's Shou Shu family. He is teaching a different variation of Shou Shu under his own name "Sheng Chi." I don't look to him as an inspiring example of anything Shou Shu.

Never seen these techniques and they look slow and shitty. That's has little to no resemblance of what I learned 10 years ago when I trained in Sacramento or in the last 6 months training here in South Carolina. We have wayyy better demos than that one.
    Yes. Those videos of compliant demos are much worse than your videos of compliant demos. *snicker*

But, demos are not evidence of anything here on Bullshido, as I have learned.
    Demos are not evidence anywhere, except to lazy journalists.

I'll return with some sparring footage after I get comfortable with my MMA buddies. I'll try to find someone there with a year or two of MMA training for the sake of comparison.
    If you can't see you'll be broken in half by somebody with two years off MMA training, you're either even more poorly trained, delusional, or dim than you have appeared thusfar. Someone with a couple years of dedicated MMA training is ready for some amature bouts, and could cripple the typical combat vet without too much ado. But you, and your experience with "no, try to really, really grab my wrist this time" drills are going to match up.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.