My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beginners Mind View Post
    I called them after I posted that. They are legally bound not to release police reports to people who were not directly involved in an indecent.
    You stated you heard it from people who were there so why not have one of them get it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:06pm

Style: Striking, grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why don't you tell us how you spar, describe exactly what you do.
  3. Beginners Mind

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Last one for tonight.
    Sadly after watching more of Shou Shu videos I question it's ability to deal with one opponent let alone many.
    Well, at this point, I would simply recommend taking that opinion to the nearest Shou Shu studio. Take a couple lessons, do some sparring classes.. This is like trying to describe the taste of chocolate to someone who has never had it: "Its sweet and chocolately.. Sometimes bitter.. Sometimes sour. Sometimes salty. Sometimes its full of fruits and nuts." I can't claim that all Shou Shu people are amazing martial artists, but I have met some very talented individuals within the Moore's system.
  4. Beginners Mind

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    You stated you heard it from people who were there so why not have one of them get it.
    I live in South Carolina.. that would require calling my old studio in California, getting the names from the current instructor, and explaining to him that I want a copy of the police report in order to prove to people on the internet that his former teacher (who left the system after having marital problems) beat up seven gangsta's once. Seems a little overblown, don't you think?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:10pm

Style: Striking, grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Its sweet and chocolately.. Sometimes bitter.. Sometimes sour. Sometimes salty. Sometimes its full of fruits and nuts."
    nope just full of ****.
    seriously, how do you spar?
  6. Beginners Mind

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:13pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RhinoUP View Post
    The boxing guys have bruised faces?
    Haha.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, at this point, I would simply recommend taking that opinion to the nearest Shou Shu studio. Take a couple lessons, do some sparring classes.. This is like trying to describe the taste of chocolate to someone who has never had it: "Its sweet and chocolately.. Sometimes bitter.. Sometimes sour. Sometimes salty. Sometimes its full of fruits and nuts." I can't claim that all Shou Shu people are amazing martial artists, but I have met some very talented individuals within the Moore's system.
    I'm going to be very honest. You seen video of what I consider good training for a realistic environment. I haven't seen nothing on that level from all the videos of Shou Shu I've viewed. I usually try to find something to take away but haven't seen anything. What am I going to get from Shou Shu that isn't covered better in the just the two videos I posted?

Since you are in SC I would really like you to attend a Bullshido Throwdown if there is one close to you. We like to get together and actually beat the crap out of each other for fun. I feel if you attend one of these events you will get a better idea of why we are so big on proof of actual training and what alive training truly means.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not for the purposes of demos, for the purposes of training an individual to fluidly respond to multiple attackers coming from different angles.
    So how would rehearsing a demo accomplish that?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:24pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I called them after I posted that. They are legally bound not to release police reports to people who were not directly involved in an indecent.
    hmmm, how convenient.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
  10. Beginners Mind

Posted On:
    7/23/2012 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
    nope just full of ****.
    seriously, how do you spar?
    Head protection, mma gloves, boots, cup. Continuous sparring with light to medium contact, no points; throws, joint locks, and strikes of all kinds are allowed.