Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/12/2004 7:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just remember to never diss a Navy guy if he is wearing a trident...IMHO.... Now Air Force Rotorheads its OK to diss....just stay out of arms length.....

Kenpo Instructor

Posted On:
    3/12/2004 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ronin69
    I'm sure we can all agree that, Air Force SUCKS !!!
    Fucking fly boys !!!!
    You know, sometimes when we went TDY to Vegas for Red/Green Flag, they'd put us in Motels without pools during the summer . Fucking sucked.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
    Saving Kenpo souls one at a time!

Put down your purse!

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. Wyatt Earp, 1888

"For certain 'tis a shameful spite, and dreadful to the heart,
    For an Irishman to see a fight, and not be taking part."

--"How McPherson Held the Floor"

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 8:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osu
    Sounds to me like you guys didn't have to go to Iraq for some action. Or do the army and marines just do "live sparring"?

Hehehe. Come on guys, you're supposed to be on the same side.
    The services are very much like brothers who like to fight each other. They'll insult each other continually and on occasion will throw down. HOWEVER, once a third (outside) party is intoduced to the mix it becomes very clear that they ARE brothers and will fight side by side against any foe.
    Last edited by punchingdummy; 3/13/2004 8:51am at .

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 8:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHICH BRANCH OF THE MILITARY IS BEST?

A Soldier, a Sailor, an Airman, and a Marine got into an argument about which service was "the best". The arguing became so heated the four servicemen failed to see an oncoming truck. They were run over by the truck and killed instantly. Soon the four servicemen found themselves at the Pearly Gates of Heaven. There, they met Saint Peter and decided that only he could be the ultimate source of truth and honesty. So, the four servicemen asked him, "Saint Peter, which branch of the United States Armed Forces is the best?" Saint Peter replied, "I can't answer that. However, I will ask God what He thinks the next time I see Him. Meanwhile, thank you for your service on Earth and welcome to Heaven." Some time later the four servicemen see Saint Peter and remind him of the question they had asked when first entering Heaven. The four servicemen asked Saint Peter if he was able to find the answer. Suddenly, a sparkling white dove lands on Saint Peter's shoulder. In the dove's beak is a note glistening with gold dust. Saint Peter says to the four Servicemen, "Your answer from the Boss. Let's see what He says." Saint Peter opens the note, trumpets blare, gold dust drifts into the air, harps play crescendos, and Saint Peter begins to read the note aloud to the four Servicemen:

MEMORANDUM FROM THE DESK OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE
    TO: Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines
    SUBJ: WHICH MILITARY SERVICE IS BEST

Gentlemen, all branches of the United States Armed Forces are honorable and noble. Each serves America well and with distinction. Being a serviceman in the United States Military represents a special calling warranting special respect, tribute and dedication. Be proud of that.

Sincerely,

GOD, USMC(Ret.)

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 9:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ronin69
    I'm sure we can all agree that, Air Force SUCKS !!!
    Fucking fly boys !!!!
    ****: Through the eyes of the Military

*An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35 ib. pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is ****!"

*An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45 lb. pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 18 miles, and says with a smile, "This is good ****!"

*A Navy SEAL lies in the mud, 55 LB pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp and marching 25 miles at night past the enemy positions, says with a grin, "This really is great ****."

*A Marine Scout/Sniper, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65 LB pack on his back and a weapon in both hands after jumping from an aircraft, into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to the shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then stalking 30 miles through the brush to an FFP, says, "I love this ****."

*The Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air-conditioned, carpeted office and says, "My e-mail's out? What kind of **** is this?"

***NOTE: For all the ribbing the US Air Force gets about the laxed attitude and lack of physical challenges, there is none better in the world. Period.***
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12