Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, so, you won't find much love here for the kind of Americanified pseudo-JJJ that you're practicing. They're all pretty much the same and they all pretty much suck. Black gis are always a giveaway. Just saying. KK is good, though.

Effective not affective.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by superangryfish View Post
    She a beauty mate, bet she's got one helluva swing on her. I'm well jelous.

I bet people said you was crazy, who is laughting now. Not them with a face full of brick of cue ball.
    Dam right, you see the attached spoon thats for my opponent to eat his shame once Im done with him.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, i see your point, i've tried out a few americafied jj schools and most of them suck, these guys teach basic stuff that helps out, alot of their techniques are helpful (from this school atleast).. i myself have come across a bat wielding "thug" once or twice lol it does happen (before i started training). I've also used a few of the techniques they taught me to defend myself, that specific one also the dude just wasn't swinging a weapon. I can definitely see the skeptic to america-jj bc most of these guys refuse to believe ANY other martial art is effective and teach crazy techniques that'll never work.

I am loving my kyokushin training though..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i decided with kkny and have been doin alot of training in the few weeks i've been a member. i love it

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bat vs. Brick. I'm going with Bat because it has a more sport oriented training. The Str33ts stuff scares me too much.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RookRossJJJ View Post
    yeah, i see your point, i've tried out a few americafied jj schools and most of them suck, these guys teach basic stuff that helps out, alot of their techniques are helpful (from this school atleast).. i myself have come across a bat wielding "thug" once or twice lol it does happen (before i started training). I've also used a few of the techniques they taught me to defend myself, that specific one also the dude just wasn't swinging a weapon. I can definitely see the skeptic to america-jj bc most of these guys refuse to believe ANY other martial art is effective and teach crazy techniques that'll never work.
    huhuhuhhuhuh http://www.youtube.com/user/AQMAIJuJ.../3/uV_im_sP2tA huhuhuhuhuhuh
    Quote Originally Posted by RookRossJJJ View Post
    I am loving my kyokushin training though..
    Just train kyokushin and chew gum in order to...
    Oh, and don't forget to leave that garbage behind you
    Last edited by Moenstah; 3/21/2011 12:52pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Man, I want to know the magic of the WIZARD PALM too! Fucking wrestlers thinking they can just shoot my legs and dump my ass with impunity, but with WIZARD PALM finally I will gain the power to lightly touch their face and magically redirect them to safety.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    huhuhuhhuhuh http://www.youtube.com/user/AQMAIJuJ.../3/uV_im_sP2tA huhuhuhuhuhuh

Just train kyokushin and chew gum in order to...
    Oh, and don't forget to leave that garbage behind you
    touche salesman... touche... honestly in the 2 years i've trained there i haven't seen that technique as a takedown defense, they've always showed the adults sprawling (i wrestled in highschool, they do it correctly) but that video makes me cringe lol

Page 2 of 2 First 12