Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 12:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by liuzg150181
    Yi chuan,invented from Wang Xiang Zhai, used Hebei style as the base.And yes,both Jen & I belonged to shanxi style~~~
    Well, that explains a lot!

And, no, the picture wasn't meant to *be* san ti, it is a picture of a completed Pak Choi (my instructor is Cantonese if you can't tell). It was meant to be illustrative, since I couldn't find any pictures of san ti (hebei style apparently) on the Web. I would expect a san ti to differ in the ways that Liu pointed to...particularly the wideness of the stance. I assure you, the alignment is correct in that picture...for a pak choi.

-Xango.

Bonta-kun

Posted On:
    3/13/2004 10:14pm

Style: fumoffu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Xango
    Well, that explains a lot!

And, no, the picture wasn't meant to *be* san ti, it is a picture of a completed Pak Choi (my instructor is Cantonese if you can't tell). It was meant to be illustrative, since I couldn't find any pictures of san ti (hebei style apparently) on the Web. I would expect a san ti to differ in the ways that Liu pointed to...particularly the wideness of the stance. I assure you, the alignment is correct in that picture...for a pak choi.

-Xango.
    Oic~~~
    i can identify cantonese language though i cant speak much of it......though it is interesting he uses cantonese terminology instead of mandarin~~~
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234