Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
  1. #51
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,360
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like a beer or two after Judo, but I can't put them away like I could 20 years or so ago. Plus, I have to drink at the pub in Canada and drive home across the border for 17 miles in the pitch dark with multiple species of animals crossing the road unexpectedly.

    It's enough to make a man emigrate to Canada!

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  2. #52
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,360
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just remembered, after training in Ft. Worth, TX (a 2 hour one way drive from my hometown), we would go out and eat, and I'd drink a pitcher of water and a pitcher of beer, eat a big meal, then drive home, get up and go to school in the morning, run, lift weights and or do Judo the next day.

    Oh for the days of my youthful liver!

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    Style
    Judo & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Favorite after Judo snack with beer for UK judoka is:

    Faggots and gravy?

    Ahem (~1:30 on):


  4. #54
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Bonking or boinking?
    Same difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Favorite after Judo snack with beer for UK judoka is:

    Faggots and gravy?
    They normally come ready oiled, adding gravy would be weird.

  5. #55
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,360
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Same difference.


    They normally come ready oiled, adding gravy would be weird.
    Ahem, you seem to be a bit confused.

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  6. #56
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Ben, you're from Texas, there's only two things that come from Texas and I don't see no horns on your head.

  7. #57
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,360
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Well Ben, you're from Texas, there's only two things that come from Texas and I don't see no horns on your head.
    You don't know much about cattle either, being a somewhat privledged sort of but not quite rich kid from the suburbs.

    Look ma, no horns!

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

  8. #58
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its ok, someone recently started a support thread for people in your position

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106846

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Burnaby B.C.
    Posts
    3,059
    Style
    Jacket wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    You don't know much about cattle either, being a somewhat privledged sort of but not quite rich kid from the suburbs.

    Look ma, no horns!

    That aint a steer.

  10. #60
    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    9,360
    Style
    Kodokan Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    That aint a steer.
    Yes, a point that Judoka_UK seems to have missed.

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO