Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    2/26/2011 9:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you copy paste the questions you asked Dragon's Lair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2011 10:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just asked if they had a 3-day Seminar with Professor Cesario De Souza in December of 2010, and if they promoted Adam in that seminar to Black Belt. Most schools as you know openly say who their black belts are, and it does not. Again it's the Framingham Mass location according to Adam.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2011 10:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also having a friend who speaks Portuguese translate what i wrote to sent to Professor De Souza himself. Don't think he speaks English as his facebook is all Portuguese!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2011 10:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI this is the school site if anyone is interested, this is where he said he went to the seminar, and got promoted. Can't find ANYTHING (including pics) for it....... unless i'm blind an missed it.

http://dragonlairmma.com/

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2011 9:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UPDATE:

Here is what i wrote to Professor Cesario De Souza out of Dragons Lair in Framingham Mass the other day:

Professor De Souza,

Sorry to bother you sir but have a quick question for you, and was curious about a student who is claiming to have gotten a black belt from you Dec of this past year. He's moved up to our area and is claiming to have gotten promoted to Black Belt, by you in Framingham Mass after a 3-day Seminar.

His name is Adam Sawyer, and he was formally out of Orrington Maine. He just tought at an affiliate school of ours, however was asked to leave for some issues we had with him. I know he is looking to set up a school around here, and just don't want him mis-representing the art if that is what he is doing.

I am a Brown belt under Julio Fernandez at VT BJJ, Who is under the late Carlson Gracie Sr, and have held this belt for 5 years approximately. I am no longer with Professor Fernandez as i went out on my own last Summer. So i'm suspect of what he has listed and told me about his Black Belt, so i decided to ask you as he's stating you promoted him.

Please if you could let me know if this is true, and if it is it would rest a lot of peoples doubts about Mr. Sawyers claims and we would feel better.

Thanks for your time

His responses were two, ALL in caps......

Lies to you, tell me your cell phone I will call you, Lies

and

I will go there, it is a lie, JJ is my life

So Mr. Sawyer is full of ****, and never recieved his Black Belt which i guessed. Also guessing he didn't recieve his Brown either, as he states thats who he got that from! Again i'll be talking to Professor De Souza via cell phone soon, and i'll let everyone know.

I would NEVER promote myself, and it's probably the lowest thing you could do in the arts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2011 5:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CONFIRMED GUYS: Talked with Dragons Lair today, then called Adam out on it. This is the response and he confirmed it as well. It's a shame someone would do this, and i feel bad for people he's ranked up, and feel bad for them being disrespected like that.

This is from Adam after i called him out on his ranks of Purple, Brown and Black. Please pass this along as he should not be teaching at all.

Fair enough. All my belts are worthless and none come from anyone except eduardo, I will inform cesario now of what I have done,.thank you for taking the time to get this lie out in the open.
    No harsh words to be said, no apologies,.I ranked myself up simply for not having an instructor, I felt I was where I needed to be and that's the story of it all.

Thank you for setting the record straight and calling me out, everyone you mentioned knew anyways that I will never be an instructor of bjj.
    Thank you,.that is all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/28/2011 6:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any recordings, letters, or any type of correspondence? DO you have the email at least?

Posted On:
    3/01/2011 7:34am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimuralock View Post
    CONFIRMED GUYS: Talked with Dragons Lair today, then called Adam out on it. This is the response and he confirmed it as well. It's a shame someone would do this, and i feel bad for people he's ranked up, and feel bad for them being disrespected like that.

This is from Adam after i called him out on his ranks of Purple, Brown and Black. Please pass this along as he should not be teaching at all.

Fair enough. All my belts are worthless and none come from anyone except eduardo, I will inform cesario now of what I have done,.thank you for taking the time to get this lie out in the open.
    No harsh words to be said, no apologies,.I ranked myself up simply for not having an instructor, I felt I was where I needed to be and that's the story of it all.

Thank you for setting the record straight and calling me out, everyone you mentioned knew anyways that I will never be an instructor of bjj.
    Thank you,.that is all.
    You need to be more thorough, Kimuralock, or this thread may end up getting bumped from this NO BS part of the forum. As of right now, what you have said is all anecdotal and hearsay, which isn't enough for the mods to go on when someone is calling someone else a fraud. Please ask permission to post your email correspondence, or at least give dates and times as to when you spoke to these people.

Also, your posts are unclear. I can't tell when you're editorializing or quoting. Calling someone a fake or a phony is a big deal, legally, so take more care, brother.

Gabe
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2011 1:10am

Style: VAJ, Sei Shin Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vee Arnis Jitsu, student, The Defense Institute, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1997.

I came across this thread and I can verify that Adam Sawyer trained with us in Vee Arnis Jujitsu in 1998. It wasn't 97' as we weren't open at that time. I remember Adam as one of our first students. He left the state shortly after joining the school and I don't know what he accomplished after he moved.

Eric LaLone
    Chief Instructor - The Defense Institute
    http://defenseinstitute.com

Posted On:
    8/29/2011 12:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread should really be removed from MABS. There is literally 0 evidence for anything in this last claim by Kimuralock. Could be fucking with a legit BB's livelihood for all we know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast