Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 6:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is on sale now, but at $50 it's quite pricey for such a simple device.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 6:52pm

Style: karate, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like Bas, but this seems gimmicky. My mouthguard seem to constrict oxygen pretty good already.

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Military Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Hi all,

Just saw this somewhere:

http://o2trainer.com/

Now, we know that Wanderlei Silva, for example, does atrociously brutal snorkeling sessions.

So what's about this, is this really THAT NEW of an idea, and is this new device that will be available for ordering some time before carnival weekend really worth our bucks?

Appreciating qualified input,

Rafe

Well here's my review right now of the 02TRAINER invented by Bas Rutten.

I'm a friend of Bas. We keep in touch when we can. I have his new 02Trainer and I have a chronic, terminal illness to battle. Doing the breathing exercises alone with the device has proven to increase my lung capacity in the last four weeks. There is independent medical research being done right now as well. Nothing to do with me.

My doctors are happy that I am more energetic and mobile. I'm sure everyone will think that this fact alone is a success in itself. I certainly do.

I use this eloquently simple and attractive device daily and do breathing exercises that are challenging with high reps and more sets, using a lower numbered screen, usually number 10.

I have yet do do a full blown workout with this system, but Bas says to take it slow.

This device is clearly NOT a gimmic, and is very compact. To me my health and family are the most important thing as well as quality of life. If this is improved after using my 02Trainer, then I dare anybody to tell me the positive effects are 'in my head'.

I do Bas's workouts without the 02Trainer with greater stamina and can go more rounds and go harder.... Go figure. Such a short period of time using it. I'm very greatful to my friend Bas. Remember it must be used with common sense and discipline. I'm afraid many people will tap out before really giving it a chance. I don't tap. Too much life I want to live.

And glad I don't go running with a snorkel and mask. Now that to me would look pretty silly! :) You cannot get the benefits of the 02Trainer. Bas has a real hit with this. You people will see this in time. $49? I can think of a very easy way to blow $150 feeling sorry for myself. Never.

Buy one and use as directed. Then form an honest opinion without speculation.

Posted On:
    5/20/2011 4:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Military Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well here's my review right now of the 02TRAINER invented by Bas Rutten.

I'm a friend of Bas. We keep in touch when we can. I have his new 02Trainer and I have a chronic, terminal illness to battle. Doing the breathing exercises alone with the device has proven to increase my lung capacity in the last four weeks. There is independent medical research being done right now as well. Nothing to do with me.

My doctors are happy that I am more energetic and mobile. I'm sure everyone will think that this fact alone is a success in itself. I certainly do.

I use this eloquently simple and attractive device daily and do breathing exercises that are challenging with high reps and more sets, using a lower numbered screen, usually number 10.

I have yet do do a full blown workout with this system, but Bas says to take it slow.

This device is clearly NOT a gimmic, and is very compact. To me my health and family are the most important thing as well as quality of life. If this is improved after using my 02Trainer, then I dare anybody to tell me the positive effects are 'in my head'.

I do Bas's workouts without the 02Trainer with greater stamina and can go more rounds and go harder.... Go figure. Such a short period of time using it. I'm very greatful to my friend Bas. Remember it must be used with common sense and discipline. I'm afraid many people will tap out before really giving it a chance. I don't tap. Too much life I want to live.

And glad I don't go running with a snorkel and mask. Now that to me would look pretty silly! :) You cannot get the benefits of the 02Trainer. Bas has a real hit with this. You people will see this in time. $49? I can think of a very easy way to blow $150 feeling sorry for myself. Never.

Buy one and use as directed. Then form an honest opinion without speculation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12